Page 1 - Reviews - Vahdam Teas, Turmeric Tea Tales Set, 6 Pieces - iHerb
AU

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

What can I say about this amazing and beautiful box of tea! Each bottle of Tumeric tea is flavored with an unusual selection of herbs that provide a different taste journey each time you open a new one. My favorite was the Tumeric Saffron which was infused with spices of cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom. And behind each bottle, there's a lovely reminder to do something kind for the day. I love, love this box! It would make an amazing gift for your favorite tea lover!

c9160df7-f506-4296-827c-878637855dcc
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I splurged and bought this tea for myself as a Christmas gift. I was blown away by the presentation of the tea. (When I opened the box, the small papers underneath each glass vial had moved out of place during shipping, but I was able to reposition them.) I love how each tea is in a glass vial with a cork stopper. The glass vials sit flat on my counter top so I can sit them down as I measure my tea, before returning them to the presentation box. The presentation box seals itself, perhaps with a magnet, I'm not certain. The taste of the teas is quite good. I've really enjoyed all 6 flavors and would order this again.

Posted on Nov 9, 2020

This was so fun to receive! the box is sturdy and gorgeous, and the tea comes in adorable glass jars with cork stoppers, settled into safe little cushioned spots. Would make a great gift! The teas themselves are delicious, not too strong or too weak. My favorite is Turmeric Ginger, with a spoonful of honey. Of course turmeric tea can be a bit of an acquired taste, so make sure you (or whoever you are buying it for) likes turmeric tea before splurging on such a nice set

ef48640a-7e65-4181-b52b-82247a56354b
Posted on Feb 9, 2021

First let me say - the smell that was coming out of the box prior to even opening it is truly amazing. It smelled like happiness in a box. I haven’t tried Turmeric Tea until this. I love that it came with a variety to try. I absolutely love the one with ginger but I’m a huge fan of ginger teas.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

Turmeric tea is a new happy and healthy staple I have added to my day to day wellness routine. I find this is the best night cap to wind down the long day. A hot cup of turmeric tea is better than a cup of coffee day or night. I've learned to love turmeric tea and enjoy the varieties Vahdam tea has to offer. I definitely feel healthier after drinking a hot cup of turmeric tea. Highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

First of the packaging is so beautiful! They never disappoint you with that! And the smell is just divine! If you are a tea lover , you are going to love this and the health benefits is so amazing ! Definitely recommend it to everyone!!!

2ae1254d-b8f4-49da-afb4-fbff5bf1307a
Posted on Nov 9, 2020

Absolutely in love with the tea presentation and taste. It makes such a wonderful gift for the holiday season approaching. I am definitely going to repurchase since the quality and taste is amazing. Highly recommend all the tea lovers out there

8a6d80f7-40b5-4627-b340-7af25d5b1968
60474d2f-6cc2-49ad-bdfa-1de0cb475446
5390ec4f-e199-438b-bc71-879a4f297393
Posted on Nov 6, 2020

I absolutely love this gorgeous tea set! The tea smells and tastes so delicious. It's such a treat. It would make such a great gift too!

00212abf-ac31-4cd7-a190-b132a84b3e42
Posted on Jul 1, 2021

This Turmeric Tea Tales Set is perfect for a tea lover! It is the perfect way to try six amazing turmeric-based teas! Every tea is full of flavor and aroma! Also, the packing is super elegant and I love the little glass bottles! This set is my go-to when I want to treat myself or a loved one!

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

Such a great variety.I found it very useful to order this sample pack as it gave me a chance to try many flavours without committing to large quantities of teas that I might not like. the turmeric ginger was so good I ordered a bigger bag.