AUD

Don't judge a book by it's cover...

Posted by Reviewer2083763 on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a HEALTHY sauce that is nothing like a normal fattening alfredo sauce, clearly if you look at the ingredient content. I made mine with chicken and spaghetti squash and even my husband love it, and he is a meats and potatoes kinda guy. All the bad reviews is like comparing a beef burger to a turkey burger.....they are nothing alike. Same goes for this sauce compared to a normal alfredo sauce. This is excellent and I will buy again!!!

Not bad but too spicy

Posted by Reviewer1595298 on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to this sauce. But found it to be sweet but with too much spice. I put this down to the Cayenne Pepper in it! It would be far nicely without the spice in it. Hoping they tweek this or make other varieties!

Horrible

Posted by 5609448591723394340 on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Horrible smell and plastic-y taste. Like liquefied Plasticine! I eat plenty of low cal and diet foods, but this was so awful it made me ill. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Ordered one of almost every Walden Farms product and threw it all out. Just disgusting.

WALDEN FARMS ALFREDO SAUCE

Posted by 4679410208743134219 on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not bad. I prefer the Garlic & Herb Sauce. However, it does add a nice alfredo flavor to whatever meat entree you might want to add it to.

Alfredo sauce

Posted by 5206030853428025156 on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good.

Totally Edible

Posted by 5506218622016438715 on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not saying that "this so good I want moooar!!" But still it is edible, at least you can feel that you are eating some Alfredo pasta Only thing that makes this sauce bad is that its got some sweet flavor and strange smell Take it with olives or pickled jalapeno to cover sweetness and its kinda ok Would be good choice if you are on a diet and eager for pastas, but not recommended for those who are buying this just for curiosity

Satisfactory

Posted by 5694903429091481490 on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought it would be better. I was able to get it down as I added a lot of chicken and broccoli with my noodles. It is not one of my best ones.

Bad

Posted by 5634224288385567258 on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Too watery and weird taste.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1962494 on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not good at all. Probably the worst walden farm product ive tried. Try the chocolate sauce, pancake syrup, or bacon ranch dressing instead.

Gross

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tasted super bitter, and had a really watery texture.