AUD

Incredible healing power

Posted by julynk on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely the best diaper cream ever. Smells wonderful, spreads like a charm and works unbelievably quickly to reduce a severe red weeping nappy rash. One of the pricier diaper creams but definitely worth it. I'm on my 5th tube already and stocking up.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Even the worst rush, goes away in 24-20 hrs

Gentle care

Posted by Reviewer2817262 on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have used this on our other two children and are know using it on our third. We have used regular retail chain diaper creams and they did not seem to work as well. Once we started using this cream I always made sure that we had an ample supply so we would not have to purchase the lesser quality stuff from a retail chain.

The best diaper cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We absolutely love this - wonderful smell, easy to spread and not too oily or gunky (like most zinc oxide creams) and best of all, it works like a charm to soothe my baby's sore bottom each time he has diarrheoa or has been sitting in a wet diaper for too long.

Great cream.

Posted by Reviewer2457504 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you are going to use baby cream this is the one. I love it. More natural than other "butt paste" creams out there.

An excellent, natural way to care for diaper area

Posted by Reviewer1023604 on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A heavy duty zinc oxide based cream with calendula that really takes care of most diaper rashes and irritations that my baby has experienced. It was recommended to me by a family member and I've since tried all the Weleda Baby Calendula products. They are all wonderful.

Great diaper ointment

Posted by Reviewer1293597 on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This diaper ointment works great on my 2 kids!!! Thanks!!

Doubles as a perfect sunblock!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a perfect sunscreen because of the high zinc content. I wore it under my makeup and it didn't cause me irritation like the way foundation and BB cream would. It is creamy and moisturising and even smoothed out some parts of my forehead that were dry. I highly recommend this as an all over facial day cream. Better than all expensive brands out there and makes your face glow!

Not so bad

Posted by 5638767162727601578 on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my niece. But the effect is not as good as Earth's mama!

works great!!

Posted by Reviewer2151840 on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I recently started using this product and I love it! I like that it is not as thick as most diaper creams, so I don't have to apply as much. My baby's bottom has been rash free...not even slightly red...since I started using this cream!