AUD

Bugs

Posted by 4657097200920490108 on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There were little bugs in the coconut sugar. I thought they might be little bits of coconut but one day they floated all the way up to the surface in my tea and I was greatly confused. I took one out and put it in a piece of tissue to see what it was by shining my flashlight on it. Then I saw that it was actually a little bug with legs on it. I checked the others that floated up in my tea and sure enough, they had legs on them meanin that they were bugs. I'll never order this product again.

Nice Coconut Palm Sugar

Posted by MarieMR on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer coconut sugar and is better for you than cane sugar or fructose or agavae . It is very sweet so only need 1/2 a teaspoon in my cuppa. Most brands I have tried are very similar so they all are good as long as they are organic I am happy. Thank iherb for great customer service and deliver!

Very nutritious, but the smell is very strong

Posted by 4709486082225935095 on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

used this one to brew my water kefir grains and they grew actively. Some of them are very BIG too! But the taste of the water kefir is so strong that I need to mix it with fruit smoothies.

The taste is perfect!

Posted by MariCh on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does taste like caramel sugar, perfectly sweet with a smooth texture. I'll purchase this again. Yum! Almost forgot to mention why I use this: It's extremely low in fructose/glucose and still contains its nutrients -- unlike white sugar, and it's organic.

Good smell!

Posted by 5298336754169590291 on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had never tasted coconut sugar before, and it was a good surprise! Good smell and not so sweet!

Not received my package!

Posted by wicked72 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

and this is the fourth I did not get it!

Great taste!

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again! Really great taste and a nice price. Here in Sweden its really expensive.

Coconut Palm Sugar

Posted by 4615952919791145735 on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting very versatile I want to be able to buy a bigger bag.

Works great in Chocolate chip cookies

Posted by 5285219184452473430 on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is wonderful! Used it as the a sugar in my chocolate chip cookies

Delicious!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first Organic Coconut Palm Sugar that I have tried and tested and must say it's really better than sugar. Delicious! Now I catch my husband making it with hot water as a sweet beverage at night. I must order more before it's out of stock again.

1 2 3