AU

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

A tightly packed can of tuna, just a fillet without anything extra. Tuna is quite bland in taste, so free use is a matter of habit, but it proved to be excellent in dishes. Already cooked salad and soup with it - it turned out to be good everywhere. Suitable for diet food.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I've ordered both the flex packaged version of the skipjack tuna and this one. this one tastes great! one of the best tuna in water I've tried. great quality and accepable value-for-money. I'll order this again as it's great to replace my oil version (good for the diet). stay away from the flex packaged one. it's bad.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

A good seafood pantry staple providing beneficial omega-3s in its composition for the diet. Skipjack tuna has less mercury than albacore and this is quality wild-caught tuna ingredient in a convenient BPA-free package. It's a useful tasty protein and I plan to try this instead of salmon over rice with mayo and seaweed. Portion size is sufficient for two meals.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Have been purchasing this brand for years. Love this tuna. I have a lot of foods I cant eat, so sometimes eating out at the spur of the moment can be difficult. I keep a pouch in my bag in case I'm caught out and I can just ask for a salad in the restaurant and add this in.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Good flavour, texture and quality. This tuna variety, in general, has less mercury than bigger varieties, and hence I choose it. Tuna is a good source of selenium. I love Wild Planet for not adding questionable oils or other ingredients. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This product seems to be great quality, and as ethically and sustainably sourced as you can get (although I do try to avoid tuna except for special occasions). I made a tuna salad recipe using this, and it tasted really great! The package size and ingredients all seem to be good.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Skipjack wild tuna are plentiful, so sustainability isn't an issue. Pole and line caught …. It's also a small, fast-maturing fish that's relatively low on the food chain, so the level of mercury in its flesh is low. Quality is good. Looks fresh.. Taste good and my kid loves it too.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Mixed it with some light mayo and mustard, put it on toasts and it’s so delicious! Easy high protein breakfast and I love it!

071b20d0-5c84-4987-b2a9-4eb3dae5fb7b
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The tuna is hand-sliced and shaped into sashimi-grade steaks in a small cannery. Canned food retains all Omega-3 oils without added liquid. great taste! use for salads! 🥗