AU

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Is abit expensive but without talcum is feel safe to use frequently for personal preference. use it routinely after bath. Composed of natural ingredients and reaped the benefits comfort and relaxation for personal care. the natural fragrance and smell is good during the evening warm in the topics. the size can be bigger to hold. Packaging can be more professional for ease of use - need to pierce a hole to use. :)

62ab852f-019c-4c96-9a9b-08f0d5e041f8

Wonderful on all your tids and bits. My husband and I both use this special powder daily. It smells very pleasing and not super over powering. It is long lasting, silky smooth and a little goes a very long way. And The cost, more than fair. To add.. for those whom may have reactions to baking soda like my husband and I do.. this is made with cornstarch and arrowroot powder and perfectly TALC Free, no skin rashs to date. Of course we cannot speak for everyone but this powder.. AMAZING for us and worth a try. We are hooked.

8cf67154-39a2-47dc-87f0-7d70167f0380
a2a61e56-6395-42d4-b900-5e44e824088d
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I really like this powder. I’ve got sensitive skin and I can use this fine. Gentle scent is pleasing I really like it. I’m pleased the ingredients which I believe are natural. I wish it was sold in a bigger size. it’s rather expensive in my opinion.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

LOVE this powder. It’s great to make sure that natural deodorants last long enough, keeps any part of your body dry, and doesn’t have dangerous ingredients. I even use it on my face, as a way to keep oil down without drying skin. It has a beautiful scent and quality ingredients. The smell is all natural and absolutely divine. The size looks small but it lasts a long time. The package is beautiful but it comes in.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very good product. I like that it's a powder and can dry up wounds or scratches. I feel like this company honors the ingredients in their products, and did my own research before ordering. There isn't a scent in this, and I even use it on my pets scratches and scrapes with no reaction.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I so appreciate the high quality of the products from Wise Ways Herbals! This powder with Calendula works great after shaving my upper thighs to keep the area dry & calm any rashes. I don't use any other powder.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

in summer, sometimes I get heat rash on my belly and bra belt area. (the place Im living is very humid in summer) I used this behind my neck too before going to bed. I like it this doesnt leave white, and I think helps to keep my skin not sticky. dont expect good perfume, tbh, I dont smell it so much.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The smell is very nice and the powder itself absorbs sweat well. I am glad I switched from classic deodorant which always stained my clothes.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Scent is great, high quality, size is a bit smaller, but price is right. Use this daily and I don't have to reapply. Good package. Benefits every part of body. Love this.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I adore this body powder! It has a very nice smell and does not contain harmful ingredients. I have been using it for years. The only problem is that it is not easy to open. Otherwise, perfect!