AUD

Love coconut

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love coconut so i actually liked this Coco-Roons. The package is very small. It is quite expensive for this small cookies. I think i might try to make it on my own. But i will difinetly try all other tastes. This one was good. And i actually tasted apples. But it is quite wet. It's not dry and not too sweet. Perfect! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these. These are my new comfort food.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2574767 on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good and filling.

Sooo good...:-)

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like these very much, and they are low on carbs. But they have this..bi-taste... that is a bit strange, and because of that, I am the only one in my familiy that likes them. Good for me;-)

Yummy!

Posted by 4640038225933098008 on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The entire family (me, my husband, and our two daughters aged 2 and 4) loves the coco-roons. I will recommend this to my family and friends who love apple pie - the taste is great. It is also reassuring to enjoy something sweet knowing it is packed with healthy ingredients. Will buy again, for sure :)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1653616 on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They did a great job with this product. The flavor is intense and long lasting, you can get many bites out of one coco-roon. I really like it! Just hope iHerb can offer this product at a lower price point, as this is going to be a regular staple in my pantry. My husband loves what the fiber does for him.

DELICIOUS

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried these in Florida last year for the first time, SO GOOD! I like the lemon pie flavor the best.

Very nice

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really liked these, I got them when iHerb first added them to the site, so they were cheaper then, only $4 or so. For that price they were lovely, but I wouldn’t pay $8 as that is a bit expensive. But if you can afford them, you will not regret buying them, they are delicious.

Love These

Posted by 4707880978385483830 on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really does taste like Apple Pie. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

1 2