Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The brownies is kind a dry and does not taste much.

Not so tasty or healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While these may lack the toxins that most cookies contain, they are definitely lacking some important nutrients. The maple syrup is refined and the almonds are pasteurized. They are very tasty, no doubt, but don't be deceived into thinking these are healthy. They are just not as unhealthy as some other sweet treats. The sugar in them still compromises your immune system just like refined sugars. That being said, I tried several flavors when they were priced for trial. I did not care for this one at all. My daughter enjoyed them, however.

CRAZY GOOD!!!

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oh, Iherb! Please bring back the introductory price! These are amazing, but at the regular price, I can't afford to indulge. Bring back a lower price and I'll order these by the case every time I come here for my vitamins and herbs!!!

My favorite!

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite raw snacks and I tried almost all of them on iherb!!! They taste wonderful, although a bit dry, and I love the fact that they are low glycemic and organic. I just wish they used better quality ingredients such as extra virgin coconut oil, stevia or raw almonds... but I am afraid that would make them even more expensive, which is a pity for the kitchen lazy as myself because the recipe is really simple to recreate at home.

Tasted great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the combination of coconut and chocolate. I also like that it's sweet but not too sweet. I loved these.

Satisfying and filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Totally rich and satisfying! Treats chocolate and sweet craving a trick. Enjoyable with a cup of tea.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely delicious brownies - it is of brownie texture but without the heaviness of from regular brownies, so it is easy to eat half a bag in one go! Though it is delicious - it is still pretty high in saturated fat, so maybe it being a bit pricey will encourage me to consume in moderation!

These are Awesome!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first stumbled upon these little treats at TJ Maxx. I went on a search to find more of them and found them online. They are the most moist of all of the raw coconut treats that I have tried and a little less in calories!! One is more than enough to cap off a healthy meal!!

Good, nice and delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love theese. So tasty as all the CocoRoons flavours!

Love at first taste

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I adore them. Love coconut and even though i don't like either chocolate or brownie, i absolutely adore this one. One minus - too little for this money. I say it is rather expensive for this amount. No suger. Raw and vegan. It's the best treat i found so far. I definitly want to try other tastes out. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)