AU

Posted on Jan 5, 2022
My everyday buddy.

I am so in love with this brand, and I bought more than 20 packs of different variants. I choose my tea depending on my mood. And what makes me really excited to drink is the note that comes with every teabag. The tea size is just perfect, the blend of its natural ingredients and its aroma is perfect for me. Tastes really good being a tea lover, this is already my favorite. Packaged nicely and benefits us nowadays because we need to boost our immune system. caffeine free and quality is good.

200422c1-4d4f-42f0-acc3-757fd9073630
82d6bee2-6302-4054-95b2-bb77e4bcda37
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This immune support tea is one of the best. The blend of herbs and flavors makes it delicious and useful. It is caffeine free and has wholesome ingredients. We have almost finished the entire package because we drink it so frequently. I would recommend this quality product to my friends.

4ef117d7-9282-4bf4-88cb-929516ad2feb
e043a487-77a2-41cc-82bc-9fcf9dce1aab
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

In love with this tea! Great for winter for strengthening the immune system! .Always buy almost all types of this brand! Drink it at least 3-4 times a day, so add it to my shopping cart with every order! Convenient packaging, each pouch individually, excellent quality, organic, GMO-free, decaffeinated and just perfect!

bc34cb77-9765-447a-9b0d-d71770d05b6d
Posted on Aug 19, 2021

The best of its kind. Very happy with the product. iHERB is the top company i am dealing for many years. I dont mind even paying high taxes as I am in cyprus as they offer the best products and best service. Thank you once more for another smooth transaction The best of its kind. Very happy with the product. iHERB is the top company i am dealing for many years. I dont mind even paying high taxes as I am in cyprus as they offer the best products and best service. Thank you once more for another smooth transaction one more great product from iherb. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. High quality and best package and size as its value for money and it showed a benefit at little time . The taste is okey and i have no concern for the ingredient used. its part of a good diet, I see good benefits and improvement for our age and its good prevention . Keep up the good work IHERB

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I live in a country where it is difficult to buy tea, anything has artificial flavors. This product has nice taste, and good value for the amount of joy. I care about the ingredients in anything I eat or drink, and this is a safe product. Shipping was very fast. I will purchase it again.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My husband and I like this tea, especially when we've been in crowds or exposed to someone with a cold. I can't say with certainty that it helps our immune system, but we haven't had negative side effects so it seems worth it to us. With a little honey, I like the flavor.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Love yogi tea. Some day will try all the flavors. I buy it more for reading smart quotes on the teapack and because it does not contain caffeine but the taste is good as well, as the blend is very harmonious. Perfect for autumn and spring evenings ( for winter I am taking something with cinnamon). One drawback through, one pack will serve less than a week if you drink tea every day, so will buy more packs next time

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Best herbal tea in the market, high quality of ingredients, delicious taste, easy to consume, caffeine free! If you’re looking for the specific tea with the specific health benefits, this Yogi Tea is perfect. If you’re looking for the gift to give, the package is beautiful and its serving size are excellent for daily consumption.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Love the tea. Taste so mild and I can feel echinacea herb. I used the tea when my kids got a Covid. 1 table spoon of raw honey and kids drink it easily. It boost the immune system as a benefit and kids recovered in 1 day. Great quality and nice package.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

My brother in the US recommended this product to me and since I started using it, I have noticed changes in my body already! I could tell straight away that my immune system is improving having only used just one box. Honestly speaking the tea is amazing! It smells amazing and tastes great! I have also recommended it to a friend.