AU

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Zand is my go to brand for cough drops/lozenges because they are one of a few that offer true sugar free and artificial anything free. I like to keep some on hand at home, at work, and in my Bible so I don't having a coughing fit while playing the piano. Love the mint taste!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I used to eat Halls all the time until it upset my stomach from that day on. Gave them up and never thought of trying other menthol lozenges. When I tried the zinc elderberry flavor from this brand, I was amazed by it! I decided to try the menthol as well. This did not disappoint!! Tasty and delicately soothing. Ate 4 a day (because I liked the flavor so much haha) and didn't cause an issue with my stomach. It doesn't do much for sinus/ decongestion but I will repurchase this again and again just for the flavor!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love the Zand lozenges. My fav are the menthol, but recently bought green too and like. I typically buy at Sprouts but they are always out, ordered online

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I never go without these lozenges as its really effective in keeping the sniffles away. I have been a loyal Zand lozenge user for year- perfect for everyone to use, the size and quality are perfect.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It’s a very good lozenges. My throat are getting so dry at night. I need to drink a lot of water but these lozenges help me to decrease the quantity of the water and they cooling my throat and mouth.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I like all zand lozenges I keep buying different flavours and leave them in my bed side table. Careful where you store them as they tend to melt and get messy in hot seasons. Taste wise always good for me.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It's good to have this especially in winter when my throat gets dry and itchy. It's just the right sweetness and lasts long inside the mouth as it doesn't melt right away.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This lozenges really help soothing my sore throat, I keep it for me and for the family, plus it has a nice refreshing smell which keeps the bad breath away

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

How I love these lozenges. The taste is just what I need, menthol and eucalyptus... A fresh feeling in my throat, and it's just what needed especially in cold times.