AU

Diamint
Posted on Nov 26, 2021
Excellent!❤️❤️❤️

I love these lozenges. I appreciated their composition. Contains Mint, eucalyptus, sage, Thyme leaf and other herbs. The taste is refreshing, astringent. They are indispensable in my purse in winter. Health to all! ❤️❤️❤️

7e4aac3b-adf3-4046-ae23-3bf18dd94840
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

they just work & taste fine good for mucus in the back if the throat. I haven't tried these with a sore throat but the ingredients are uniquely suited for bronchial issues & mucus.

1b3381ca-d70c-498e-b3ba-555ea6c39fbe
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I like all of Zand Lozenges, but this is the only one my husband will use. He says the others are a little too sweet tasting, but this one is perfect for him.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Tolerable test and amazing fast result after only taking two lozenges.Significantly decrease sore throat and cold symptoms. Don't use if pregnant or nursing

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Best quality lozenges with good ingredients. Very effective. They do get a bit sticky if they sit in an open bag for a long time.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

The delivery arrived earlier than expected. The box was taped and secured very well. The delivery driver did leave it exposed to the street traffic view, I'm glad I was home at the time of delivery. All items were accounted for and in perfect condition.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This lozenges is best for irritating throat and provide instant relief.

f00e83ad-84ac-424e-83cf-81e1a8cee0e2
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Sucked on this when i had sorethroat and it seemed to offer a bit of pain relief. The ingredients are also natural with little sugar so I don't feel bad just eating it as candy.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The lemon lozenges is minty not sweet good for the throat after taking it the mint tingles the throat very soothing I like it. This lemon and elderberry zinc are my favourites