AUD

Cat's more agile

Posted by Reviewer1663253 on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving this to my 2 middle aged cats over the past 2 weeks and have noticed a marked improvement in their ability to jump up onto the bed, gate, etc. They had both got to a stage where they were pulling themselves onto the furniture with great difficulty but are now able to jump up without difficulty. I will be ordering this regularly now.

Maine Coone Howls for These Treats

Posted by Reviewer1797022 on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is like he knows they ease his achy old hips - our Main Coone verbally begs for his treats before he starts off his day each morning - these treats seem to really help his old achy joints and I am very glad to have found these through iHerb. Every item we have purchased from iHerb is a quality product, including this one.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1920504 on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For the last year my senior cat (16 yo and counting) couldn't even jump on the bad. It was hard to see the fear in his eyes each time he approached a furniture. Usually I'm suspicious about products with a dog's name or image but I liked the reviews and felt so bad for my cat. The ingredients are of high quality. The taste is very good (so says my little spoiled one) and it's soft. After two weeks my cat started to jump high. After a month I started to see bluer splashes... Ever since he is like at least 10 years younger and much happier. Jumping high, distance and racing the wind are now daily routines. Oh, be still my hurt :-)

My very picky cat...

Posted by Jennie on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...gobbles these up! Great price too!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My cat likes it. The price is fine.

Brilliant product and great value

Posted by 4911457616886709686 on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a Scottish fold with congenital joint problems. So even though he's young, he needs to take glucosamine for life. I used to sprinkle powder on his dry food, but sometimes he would avoid eating it and leave it in the bowl; then luckily I discovered these treats. Firstly my cat LOVES them! They're really small, soft and chewy and smell great! Also, the bag is huge and contains about 100 to 150 treats (too many to count, sorry); great value for the price! At first I gave my cat 2 a day, as I've read you should do 4-6 weeks double dose at first to build up the joints. Now I'm at 1 at day maintenance dose, so each bag will last a long time. Glucosamine takes 4-6 weeks to work, so be patient; I've seen a noticeable change in my cats jumping ability! Do hope they never stop making these, as I plan to buy them from iherb forever.

great

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my other cat loves these,she's the one who needs to get extra portions of glucosamine.

zukes

Posted by Reviewer1891135 on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems like good quality treats and they seem to help so far.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My fussy (and poorly) half Korat loves these and they seem to be doing him good! He has an arthritic spine and these are helping him to get some bounce back. And, what a great price!!!!

My Picky Cat Loves These treats

Posted by Reviewer2945577 on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 15 year old cat Lucky loves these treats.

1 2