AU

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Fabulously Nourishing Soap!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Zum Bar soaps! They are made with healthy ingredients, non-irritating to the skin, and use essential oils (not a bunch of chemicals to fragrance)! The bars are slightly small to average and last longer in a soap saver wrap. They lather well and smell amazing!! Repeat customers here!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I never wash my body with liquid soap since it dries my skin and doesn‘t feel good. This soap has been my go to and i‘ve tried a variety of bar soaps. The ones from zum bar are by far the best ones. Good lather and they smell great. I suggest you try different types to see which smell you like most! I‘m gonna keep buying these until i can‘t anymore!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Love these soaps, they all smell great. This is my favourite. The scent lasts throughout the bar right to the very end. I do like the packaging too, nice and simple. I wish they were a little bit cheaper, they are very expensive for a bar of soap, however nice they are.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Tried some local goat milk soap and absolutely loved it, and when I found out about Zumbar and that it was available on iHerb, I decided to give it a shot. It's a little pricey, but holy crap your skin will feel amazing! Goat's milk has lots of skincare benefits like moisturizing and exfoliation, and ingredients your skin loves like fatty acids and vitamins. I feel like I've bathed in lotion after using it. While I found I prefer the local soap brand, Zumbar is still a great product - it makes your skin feel like silk and it lathers up beautifully. The fragrance is also very subdued and not a punch in the face like many commercial soaps. You'll leave the shower feeling clean and luxuriously moisturized. I know I've definitely been converted! Goat milk soap all the way!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

If you like almond you’ll like this. It smells edible! I bought all the different scents and I love all of them. Put them in the cabinets and they just makes your room smell so good and uplifting. Puts me in a good mood every time I open the cabinet.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I bought this soap and othe ones but the smell shocked me kinda strong and not pleasant for me. But it’s good if you have problems with skin.

8a79c58a-5a60-4d98-bac4-459a31be372e
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

It's a soap with a very good feel. It's good for sensitive skin. It cleans your skin nicely. It doesn't dry your skin. Scent is very good. It's easy to use. Quality is excellent. The size is a little small. The package is a bit disappointing. There is a benefit for people with dry skin.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I am amazed by its goat’s milk base. It's super soft and smooth. And the almond adds moisture that stays in my skin for a long time. Its smell is authentic too.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Love this Zum bar soap. The scent is strong in the air but not over powering on the body. All nature, with great scent. Washes off leave my skin leaving me and refreshed.