AU

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I adore this soap. I use it every day. My face has become super sensitive and had broken out in flaky patches. This soap is so gentle, I look forward to it every morning and night. The bar smells amazing, you can smell it as soon as you walk into the bathroom, it is not overpowering, just soft. The bar is a fair size and so far is not melting quickly. I did build a holder out of pop cycle sticks and it works great. The composition of the soap is nice with the ridges for excess water to run off and I enjoy the small bits of salt for exfoliation.

ced87baa-c630-4ac8-9f11-06cfe27f3706
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I love this soap bar. I've tried many of the Zum bars now and this one is by far my favourite. I'm not sure what it is about it that I love, it doesn't have a very strong scent and cleans well like the other soap bars, but this one leaves my skin more relaxed than the others. Maybe its the sea salt at work. Nevertheless, would personally recommend this for someone with dry skin like me. A word of caution though that I find the Zum bars to not last very long compared to its price, but they are a higher quality than most other soap bars out there. So take your pick!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I never wash my body with liquid soap since it dries my skin and doesn‘t feel good. This soap has been my go to and i‘ve tried a variety of bar soaps. The ones from zum bar are by far the best ones. Good lather and they smell great. I suggest you try different types to see which smell you like most! I‘m gonna keep buying these until i can‘t anymore!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought this soap and othe ones but the smell shocked me kinda strong and not pleasant for me. But it’s good if you have problems with skin.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

ZUM bar soap is wonderful. I think goat milk based soaps are very hydrating and moisturizing. It's appropriate for any age. I have used goat milk for my child since she was a new born. Typically the soap is package in a plastic bag. The only downfall about this product is the size. It does not last long. This scent is mild and not overpowering.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

1f317718-5ff3-4775-9f17-4e23709e5131
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is one of my favorite scents - from one of my favorite soap brands. Great lather and feel, gentle for sensitive skin, very refreshing after a long day.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Gotta love Zum!! This is one of their most popular scents.It smells fresh and clean.It makes my skin feel awesome after use.The bar lasts a long time too!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Mild, gentle, moisturising soap. This, Rosemary mint and patchouli are the top 3 scents for me. Of the 3, this probably has the most soothing scent - like a soft lavender. Zum Bars are great quality, a fairly hard bar, will last about a month.