AU

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Good replacement of laundry freshener

It's good to freshen up laundry using it with wool dryer balls. But it's costly to use this spray in this way. Will keep using it before I found a cheaper way to freshen up laundry.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I used this to give my natural laundry detergent a boost in the dryer as the scent wasn't carrying over after drying. The smell is similar to the Zum Wash but has a more musky scent. The bottle is quite small. I would buy it again.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I like all things Zum so this met my expectations. When using on the wool dryer balls, your clothes have a hint of the frankincense and myrrh. I like this scent. Great addition to the laundry room.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I like frankincense so was pleased to see this option for laundry. The scent is strong and long lasting. One spray is enough for me and it seems to linger long enough I'm happy. I'd probably buy this again.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Good stuff. spray on my bed before i sleep, on the aircon, and there you have it, 5 star hotel experience:)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The company is reliable it always has been Always produces good smelling products that I just can’t do without

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This smells great. Size will last a while.People comment on its smell and composition all the time.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Love ,love this I give my clothes a spritz before wearing and get so many compliments

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Smells good. One - two sprays are enough for one ball.