AU

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I have utilized the ZUM product for over a decade. I love the soft scent, an receive many compliments on the fragrance. It really is lovely as a body spray or a room freshener. ZUM products have been harder for me to locate locally to purchase, so I am glad that iHerb carries the line. I do wish that iHerb would also carry the lotion and body wash. Fast ship with great packing.

Since I started using Zum frankincense and myrrh as a body spray, I've gotten a lot of compliments from coworkers. The scent is strong and lingers throughout the day, but it is never overbearing. I deal with a couple people who have migraines from strong odours, but this aroma has never caused them any harm. It's a lovely earthy, woodsy, somewhat citrous combination. I'd say it's gender agnostic. Consider yourself travelling through a dense forest when you come upon a wizard. That's exactly how it smells. I should also point out that a single spray goes a long way. This bottle is going to last a long time. Fragrance: 5/5 Strength: 5/5 Overall quality: 5/5 Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is my husbands favorite scent! It’s a really good size and lasts a while with everyday use. It could definitely be used as a room spray as well. We wanted a scent that relied on essential oils and wasn’t too over powering. This scent is mild but it lasts all day! It smells natural!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

i love this scent so much everyone is asking me about it, essential oil and natural smell, the quality is great it stays on for a long time I used it on my clothes before wearing, size is good I feel like one spray is more than enough lasts long.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Everyone knows me by this scent haha! I use it all the time. Super high quality and natural. The size is reasonable and the package is easy to use. They use only essential oil for the scent. It feels very luxurious and soothing. It is simply timeless. It is vegan unlike their other products.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I have been using this mist as a body spray for many years. I couldn't count how many people have asked me what the wonderful scent is, even though I don't tend to smell it myself when wearing it. Frankincense is such an expensive oil ordinarily, but this mist fragrance lasts a very long time, even as a quick room spray. Very good little spray bottle that I've saved for other uses as well.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I cannot say enough about how great this smells!! I have spritzed my bedding a few days after laundering to refresh the scent. I like that its made with essential oils, and is natural. Packaging was great and I had no leaks or spills. I will definitely be getting more.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This doesn't smell anything like frankincense and myrrh to me, in fact it reminds me of cheap, strong perfume. Can't tolerate the smell so wouldn't be able to even use it as a toilet air freshener so it's going in the bin. Total waste of money in my opinion.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

It’s subtle, yet noticeable on my skin. Most people who walk by me ask what smells so good. I love everything about it. It’s not too over powering, yet lingers quite a long time. Everyone loves the smell and so do I. Will order when I get low!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Although I bought it as room mist, I started using it as fragrance. It’s incredible that a product at this low price can stand its own against expensive perfumes. People keep asking me about it, and I’m amused to tell them it’s room mist. Frankincense is one of the oldest fragrances used by humanity and it works just as good now as it did a thousand years ago. The powerful yet subtle smell lasts for hours and reminds you of a visit to an ancient church somewhere deep in the mountains of the Balkans. Great purchase that I’ll definitely repeat once I’ve used up the bottle I just started.