AUD

AU$21.04

AU$26.31

Savings of: AU$5.26 (20% off)

Alba Botanica green tea eye gel

Posted by 5695167050567961124 on Apr 24, 2016

Not sure yet, still using it and yet to form a solid opinion. It feels light though and I think its working!

NO LO RECIBÍ

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

tras varias reclamaciones jamás llegó,

Allergic reaction

Posted by tantelolo on Mar 16, 2015

I couldn't use it, because every time I tried, it burned my skin so that had to wash it off. I guess I was just allergic to some ingredient. It didn't irritate my eyes, though.

Nice eye gel!

Posted by FashionEvELand-FEEL on Aug 30, 2014

I am using it for couple of weeks now and I think it is really nice! I cannot actually see any difference to the light lines but I think it is so good for the eyes! Fresh and pure!

love it!!

Posted by 5389345469002026684 on Feb 13, 2014

i love all their products

Muy suave y fácil de absorver.

Posted by 4734936077475100436 on Jan 13, 2014

Muy suave y fácil de absorver.

Average

Posted by GenLim on Oct 17, 2013

Feel no difference

It works!

Posted by 5220163535883266304 on Aug 08, 2013

Exactly as described.I put a little bit of gel under eyes after washing my face in the morning and the puffiness is gone .Liked it very much.

light and comfortable. легкий и комфортный

Posted by 5098807418509854995 on Aug 07, 2013

don't even feel it. good base for eye make-up не чувствуется на коже. на него хорошо ложится макияж

6 stars of 5

Posted by Reviewer2786556 on Jul 19, 2013

I'm using the product every day already for 3 years. This is the only eye gel as far I'm really satisfied with. Before I was looking for a good eye creme or gel to apply it before foundation powder, but usually from available products at the stores skin around my eyes got red, dry and itchy, which of course did not look and felt good. In a while I found out about iHerb and started looking for a product that would not be that irritant. Must say - manufacturers product description fully matches to real product features and it is appropriate for long time usage (for me 1 fl, 30ml takes a year to end) Skin around of my eyes keeps firm and healthy. From my side Alba Botanica, Green Tea Eye Gel is highly recommend for young women and every woman with sensitive skin around the eyes. Enjoy!