AUD

AU$50.38

AU$65.68

Savings of: AU$15.31 (23% off)

Flavor OK

Posted by 4666961798054688853 on Jan 19, 2015

This flavor is OK once you get used to it. I prefer the Chocolate peppermint.

difficile aavaler

Posted by 5726786170961850455 on Jul 14, 2014

le gout est tres tres prononce ! difficle a a boire! c est dans mon armoire et non utilisé

Taste Good

Posted by 5011489181033648786 on Apr 28, 2014

Good Product a lil bit expensivv

Love it!

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Mar 15, 2014

Really great, better than chocolate if you have it with milk and some cream, delicious!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are about 10% by weight only. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, it tastes just lightly favoured chocolate. You can use les s water if you like more concentrated chocolate favour. It also tastes good when eat straight! This product is very versatile and can be easily mix with many other powder. You can mix with lecithin (for its creamy taste), maca or other protein powder (for the sweet taste) or even Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens (for its peppermint favour). Buy the bigger bulk to save more! I think the only downside is that the container neck is a bit small and it gets hard to scoop when the powder run low. Since only 40% by weight are green food, you might want to take more scoops or have an additional green blend in order to achieve the daily servings of vegetables needed. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I like it, but it does taste a bit "green".

Always good products

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 04, 2013

I add this to my vege protein shakes for nutrients, flavour & alkalising effects.

Super Detox

Posted by txbohogal on Jan 31, 2013

The Amazing Grass Green Superfood is a healthy way to add high powered nutrients, enzymes, and detoxifying green elements to your diet. I add a scoop of chocolate to my chocolate protein powder and I feel good knowing the superfoods are doing their job to eliminate harmful metals, fluoride, Rx medicine residue, and harmful food additives to purify the blood and boost my overall health.

Tastes quite good

Posted by Reviewer2687433 on Sep 16, 2012

I love chocolate and this green drink tastes pretty good. I do prefer the berry flavored one a bit more though.

Amazing Grass is actually amazing

Posted by Reviewer3054971 on Aug 15, 2012

I am a 24 year old woman struggling with low energy, purchased this after alot of research and I am really, really happy. My energy levels have been boosted, my skin is alot clearer and I sleep better. I have also noticed food cravings have reduced and its easier for me to stay off the junk food. And this is just after 4 days of use. I have it with milk in the morning along with a piece of fruit. Strongly recommended to anybody. I like it so much I'm making my partner get his own tub too. Update: I get frequent nausea now. (Been a good 6 months or so since I started.) I cut my dosage down to 4g about a month ago and don't take it most days now. I'm probably going to discontinue it. I still get an energy boost when I take it but I think I'm too sensitive to something in it.