AUD

AU$9.35

AU$13.00

Savings of: AU$3.65 (28% off)

Smell herby, like lauren in strong way....

Posted by 5071751434648696283 on Apr 07, 2016

i looked up youtube rewiews and people say that there is bad smell,,, that was scary for me, but i bought it anyway,,, and guess what???? smell is just fine like other essential oils herbal ones..... Oil is good for hear :) LOVE IT :)

Recommend for your hair masks

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

Amazing oil to mix with basic ones if you want to grow more hair. It really works. it is a MUST to try!

supeeerrrrrrr

Posted by 5467497724264652687 on Dec 14, 2015

supperrrrr oil.It did my hair shiny,very soft and strong

Posted by Reviewer2898524 on May 27, 2015

Ok

Bad packaging

Posted by 5724687515310111792 on May 18, 2015

I have not tried the oil yet, however i am already disappointed. When I picked up the parcel i immediately felt the smell of bay oil, and when i got home and opened the box, the smell was so strong that i had to open the window,and it's rather cold outside. It turned out that both the bottles i ordered had caps that did not attach tightly to the bottlenecks, and some of the oil has spilled. Not much, but still. A rather unpleasant experience this was, i must say.

in azeri

Posted by icel92 on May 13, 2015

heleki ele bir effektinin gormemisem) ama deyilene gore saclari tokulmeye goymur.iherbden aldigim jason sampunun icine 3 damci tokmusem bay yagindan.heftede iki defe maska edirem sweet almon( badam yagi) 2 xorek qasigi ve 3 damci bay efir yagi.sacimda 2 saat saxladigdan sonra saclarimi yuyuram .onu da geyd edimki bay efir yagiyla ehtiyatli olmak lazimdir men evvel 5 damci tokurdum maskaya ama sac derimi yandirdi ona gore istifade edmeden once 1 damci goturub test edin mutlek

!

Posted by Strelka on Apr 24, 2015

Super eļļa matu augšanas maskām. Lauru eļļa ādas kopšanā ir piemērota problemātiskas ādas kopšanai - tā ir antibakteriāla, ar pret iekaisuma un antioksidanta īpašībām, iedarbojas attīroši, tonizējoši un savelkoši, mīkstina un baro, veicina ādas sīko brūcīšu sadzīšanu, mazina apsārtumu un iekaisuma procesus ādā, nomierina un dziedē. Lauru eļļa būs īpaši piemērota ādai ar dermatītiem, ekzēmām, akni un noslieci uz poru aizsprostojumiem, iekaisumiem, izsitumiem. Šī eļļa masāžas maisījumu sastāvā mazinās muskuļu sāpes. Matu kopšanā lauru eļļa ir īpaši piemērota taukainai galvas ādai, pret blaugznām, matu augšanas stimulēšanai un matu elastības un mirdzuma atjaunošanai. Lauru eļļai piemīt arī pretinsektu iedarbība, tādēļ tā piemērota pretutu līdzekļiem.

Really strong smell

Posted by 5077035048856692000 on Apr 12, 2015

Bought this oil for the great anti-hairloss properties but didn't expect the smell to be so off-putting! The smell is really unexpected. Hoping to mask it with another pleasant smelling essential oil.

Smells horrible

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

and dries my hair out. My mother tolerated it well, though.

Amazing!

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

This essential oil is sooo good, it deserves at least 6 stars. :) I bought it to use in my magic hair mask (check out my profile for a link to my website if you would like to see the ingredients of the hair mask) and it made my hair grow faster and thicker. Thanks to it, I have now more baby hairs than ever, It is indeed animating. One day, I was in a particularly good mood; I was energetic and a great company. I was wondering what caused it when I saw the tiny bottle of bay essential oil right next to me. It had been by my laptop all day, giving me endless energy.