AUD

AU$24.07

AU$44.92

Savings of: AU$20.85 (46% off)

• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Posted by 5095463777286283297 on Apr 08, 2016

Great product. Good results

Excelente Produto

Posted by 4645022619282576315 on Mar 27, 2015

O produto é de excelente qualidade e preço. A entrega demora um pouco devido aos tramites no Brasil, mas chegou bem embalado.

Just as good as prescription

Posted by MusettaRose on Jan 09, 2015

In the past I've had prescription to tryptophan, which was 3 to 4 times as expensive for me. This is just as good. I'm weaning off effexor, and I've been increasing my dose slowly with each reduction, with the help of naturalpath , to the point that I'm taking 4 tryptophan pills throughout the day, and I'm down to only 30% of my effexor pill, with absolutely no withdrawal effects!

helps to improve quality of sleep

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

Now at half the bottle. I experience a deeper state of sleep after taking 2 of these before bedtime. (I take more care not to take any caffeinelike products at late afternoons/evenings since I discovered this interrupts sleep many hours after coffee's.) Does not causes any suffiness as with sleeping prescriptions. Like the fast delivery and low prices with Iherb.

Great for helping me fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Nov 11, 2012

I'm trying many supplements to help me sleep; so far L-tryptophan the most helpful for me; I use it with melatonin.

Calming for dogs -------- good stress reliever

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

My dog is easily upset and scared of thunderstorms. I don't like medicating him so after some research I tried this. He is more calm and I feel better that this is more natural than the meds his vet gave him. I also have had relief from stressors such as work. I can take it at work and not have to worry about presciptions. It won't make you drowsy. Just less stress and better able to cope. Take on an empty stomach for best results!

Energize!

Posted by Reviewer2458871 on May 25, 2012

Love that it is an all natural product. Just be sure to do compatibility checks with any meds or other supplements that you already take, as you can overdo and suffer with seratonin syndrome, a very frightening and possible fatal syndrome. Be, especially, wary if you are taking SSRI antidepressants.

A life saver!

Posted by Reviewer2990647 on Apr 15, 2012

I had been many different medications over the years for anxiety, bipolar & sleep disorders but always continued to have some symptoms with TONS of side effects. 3 yrs ago I tried Doctors Best L-tryptophan and it changed my life! I combine it with St. Johns Wort and get in my Omega 3s and a good multivitimin. The best part is, NO SIDE EFFECTS!!!! Doctors Best has the 'best' products on the market!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1524137 on Mar 07, 2012

This supliment is very good! I can get comfortable sleep when I take this supplement before sleeping.