AUD

AU$4.04

AU$4.05

Savings of: AU$0.01 (0% off)

LOVE LOVE LOVE This Cream Eyeliner <3

Posted by JuliaNZ on Dec 08, 2014

This eyeliner is hands down amazing!! It is so creamy and easy to apply and it lasts ALL DAY without smudging. I am so happy with this I am planning on purchasing other colours. I do not love the brush but I just use one that I already have so this does not concern me whatsoever. <3 <3 <3 If you found this review helpful, please click the 'YES' button.

Super Waterproof and easy application!

Posted by syadez on Apr 05, 2014

I love this product! Not only is it truly dark, all you just need to do is lightly dip a little onto the brush and you have sufficient cream to do your eye! The brush is a little small for fudgy hands like mine but it still works once you've found your grip. As for waterproof, I tried crying, rubbing and even put a little spit (for experimenting sake) to test it. It truly is waterproof. Had to scrub (yes, you gotta really scrub it) it off with oil-based make up remover. Gotta grab it since its really value for money.

Black as the night

Posted by Kitty86 on Jul 27, 2014

I've been looking for cueltry free options and ELF, is definitely one I'll be buying. The eyeliner is really black and it is waterproof so it is perfect, but I found that If my face is really greasy or I don't have powder or I don't seal it with black eyeshadow, it lasts a little bit less. That's why I'm giving it 4 out of 5!

Crazy about this one

Posted by 5487903913980750126 on Apr 17, 2015

Love it, would recomend it to anyone. The texture is amazing, it stays on all day and is easy to apply. It's better than most expensive products I've used before.

Good

Posted by 5554871491432834889 on Sep 11, 2015

Its easy to control it

Excellent - exceptional quality and price

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on May 25, 2016

This is a deep black, rock-steady eye liner that doesn't smudge or irritate. It's superior to every other one I own, ranging from $10-30, so it's both cheapest and best. Quite a find.

not bad for its price

Posted by 5689979773083036854 on May 07, 2015

am surprised that it works really well despite the price.. I'm a bit reluctant to order it..but after reading all the reviews, i decided to just give it a try.... and I'm quite amazed with the texture.. its creamy.. easy to apply...especially when doing a winged liner... love the brush.. makes it even more easier to apply.... though it takes sometime to get used to the small brush.. but overall.. thumbs up for this eyeliner!

Vibrant!

Posted by 5493850489106183935 on May 26, 2015

This product creates a vibrant eyeliner and is long lasting through out the day and night. Application is easy if you have a steady hand.

The eyeliner is good but i didn't get my brush!

Posted by 5571670388394841623 on Sep 21, 2014

I'm surprised that the brush is not contained inside...where is it then???Disappointed

good

Posted by 5249463606318312075 on Nov 13, 2014

the product is good but it comes without the little brush, I have big trouble using this