AUD

AU$15.27

AU$19.91

Savings of: AU$4.63 (23% off)

Great massage oil

Posted by Reviewer3017246 on Mar 27, 2010

I love this oil. I am a massage therapist and this oil has a great texture for massage and a wonderful smell. The only problem is the lids have broken on 3 bottles now.

would prefer lavender smell to be stronger

Posted by 565eqe on Nov 03, 2011

would prefer lavender smell to be stronger and more original

Enjoy the Lavender Scent

Posted by Reviewer1400962 on Sep 04, 2010

Very silky but not greasy. Easy to use.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1211622 on Oct 23, 2010

It moisturizes well. Smells heavenly!!! ;) Most importantly, not sticky at all. I love body oil more than body lotion after I start using EO body oil. Very good for massage too, especially so after a long day at work. Would repurchase.

THE smell !!

Posted by Reviewer2398641 on Jul 21, 2010

The smell is really close to lavender unlike some of the lavender products from other brands. I just love it!!

Lovely oil

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Nov 10, 2015

Great for my really dry skin due to my Eczema but I can't use it as much as I'd like to because I think I'm allergic to the Almond oil that is in it 😏

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Aug 18, 2014

I didn't read the label and really ordered the wrong thing. I wanted just lavender oil and this is body oil. My skin is very dry right now but as dry as it it I found this greasy. It has a light fragrance but it disappears quickly.

Really great!

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Oct 26, 2011

I use it daily after shower, on wet skin before toweling - a little goes a long way, the smell and tingle are amazing, and it keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day even with central heating on! The scent fades after a short while, but the wonderful non-greasy moisture lingers! Very much recommended - so long as you love lavender scent.

Good and non greasy

Posted by Reviewer3354284 on Apr 29, 2011

Good and non greasy

Great

Posted by Reviewer2120080 on Jun 06, 2011

easily absorbed and lightly scented.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »