AUD

AU$8.86

AU$12.45

Savings of: AU$3.59 (29% off)

good!

Posted by marianF on Apr 29, 2014

I use it as a skin toner, after cleansing.It doesn't offer the pore-tightening effect of witch hazel toners , which I've been using for a long time, but is equally refreshing and much more gentle with the skin.I have kind of dehydrated skin and witch hazel was a bit drying.Good purchase, will buy again.

i love it

Posted by 5612782135206448467 on Jul 07, 2016

smells great. good value. nice to use

~Heritage Products, Rosewater, Rose Petals, 8fl oz (240ml)

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on May 28, 2016

A lovely product in which I used as a face and body mist daily - keep one bottle in fridge for the hotter days - would not be without.

Smells great!

Posted by 5715176309810112422 on Jan 06, 2016

I mainly use this in baths and to mix with other ingredients to make face sheet masks. The smell when you turn the bottle cap is aromatic and refreshing.

LOVE

Posted by 4942299450101547966 on Oct 07, 2016

I love rose water. I use this one mostly to put in my bath water, it really hydrates the skin.

Rose water

Posted by 5299889363923818855 on Jun 13, 2016

Great in your bath and more

Lovely subtle scent!

Posted by 4686926107687940315 on Oct 07, 2016

I have dry sensitive skin, I can't use moisturizers or anything else on my face as it causes me to break out. I've been using this rose water for over a month now, it's light and has a subtle scent of roses. My skin absorbs it quickly which is great! No break outs and my skin feels a lot softer. The bottle looks like it would last 2 month if used twice a day. I'm going to have to buy these in bulk next time :)

Love it

Posted by 5532159553750470647 on Aug 26, 2016

This is such an excellend product! The scent is so so nice and it also absorbs very fast. It's great as a toner, body mist, lotion mask and especially for soothing skin during summer time! I absolutely love it

Best...

Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Sep 17, 2016

...scent ever!!!

Smells heavenly

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Mar 02, 2016

Smells heavenly. But compare to true rose hydrosol, this may seems a little artificial but who cares. I mix them into my powder mask and feel so relax as i smell the fragrance and wait for my mask to dry. I put some into a spritz bottle and carry in my bag. its good and refreshing to spritz all over my face during the day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »