AUD

AU$15.05

AU$25.10

Savings of: AU$10.04 (40% off)

Help for Puffy Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1483007 on Dec 17, 2014

I've been using this Goji Berry Eye Cream to reduce the puffiness under my eyes. This is based on a recommendation from a local health food store. So far, it seems to be working and I plan to continue to use it. iHerb also has a very good price. It was twice the price at the local store.

Moisturizes well

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Jul 30, 2014

I did like this eye cream. It comes with a lot of product and last forever. It is very affordable as well.

A really good eye cream!

Posted by 5095264732586185845 on May 20, 2014

I really like the creamy and thick texture of the cream, it feels really moisturizing! Hands down the best eye cream I've used.

Parfait !

Posted by 5443495039181305655 on May 18, 2014

Ayant 23 ans, je n'ai pas particulièrement besoin d'un soin contour des yeux anti-âge, mais j'ai le contour des yeux très sec et sensible. Après avoir essayé un nombre incalculable de produits, celui-ci est parfait ! Il hydrate parfaitement, et sa texture riche est agréable à appliquer, il ne pique pas les yeux. Je l'utilise le soir ou les jours où je ne me maquille pas (trop gras pour être porté sous du maquillage). Bref je le recommande vivement !

Too heavy for my under eye skin

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

This eye cream was too heavy and greasy for my under eye skin. Maybe it's better for mature and dry skin types

Awesome!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

This is a good eye cream and huge size. This is the only cream where I have seen a noticeable difference in wrinkle reduction. I do prefer to use an oil around my eyes at night, but this is perfect under makeup for daytime! See my page if new to IHERB!

Stings my eyes

Posted by Reviewer1147568 on Dec 23, 2013

Could not use this near my eyes due to the stinging and burning it causes. It is a good moisturizer for the neck and other parts of your face.

Reduce puffiness and dark eye circles

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Nov 23, 2013

My previous eye cream caused 4 pimples to grow at my eye area. After using this Goji Berry cream, my pimples subsided and eye puffiness has been reduced. However it doesn't help fine lines. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Update after using this eye cream for 3 weeks: My dark eye circles have faded slightly!

Great eye creme!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I absolutely love this eye creme! I got it originally because it has arnica and vit K, which help with oedema under eyes, and also because of the antioxidant properties of goji berries. But I couldn't imagine that it would feel so good on my face! It has a very refreshing texture, it was like my eyes were thirsty for it! And you can't beat that price! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Nice eye cream

Posted by 4944700749352219859 on Oct 30, 2013

Nice eye cream at a good price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »