AUD

AU$15.38

AU$25.65

Savings of: AU$10.26 (40% off)

Reduce puffiness and dark eye circles

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Nov 23, 2013

My previous eye cream caused 4 pimples to grow at my eye area. After using this Goji Berry cream, my pimples subsided and eye puffiness has been reduced. However it doesn't help fine lines. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Update after using this eye cream for 3 weeks: My dark eye circles have faded slightly!

Superb!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 27, 2015

It has been just two weeks that I use this cream and I am excited with the difference it has already made. The skin seems tighter with noticably reduced wrinkles. (I am 55). Recomended! UPDATE: It has been some months now and I keep using it and reordering it because it is still the best eye cream I have used

Not really

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Mar 28, 2013

Im in my middle twenties and already have some wrinkles around my eyes. This eye cream doesnt moisturize enought, wouldnt buy it again. Its just too light and doent do a job at all.

Eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2247588 on Dec 22, 2011

This keep my skin around my eyes soft....

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on Sep 10, 2012

It's light, absorbs quickly and leaves a very nice feeling of hidrated and smooth skin. Smells nice too. Husband also really likes it. Would buy again!

Very good!

Posted by Mashkins on Oct 16, 2012

Thick cream, but well absorbed, never rolls off the skin, nice neighborhood with makeup. Makes my skin around the eyes more moisturized and smooth. The skin seemed more dense, facial wrinkles are less pronounced. Booked for the second time, and this is rarely happens to me. *** Густой крем, но при этом отлично впитывается, никогда не скатывается с кожи, хорошо соседствует с макияжем. Делает мою кожу вокруг глаз более увлажненной и гладкой. Кожа будто более плотная, мимические морщинки менее выражены. Заказала во второй раз, а это редко со мной случается.

good

Posted by Reviewer1824540 on May 03, 2011

Its thick and moisturizing, great for fall and winter. I like it a lot)

Good

Posted by Gemini on Jun 06, 2015

Great to use and seems to reduce any puffiness or dark circles

Excellent eye cream

Posted by Reviewer3142443 on Jul 24, 2015

Chinese medicine says that Goji Berries "brighten the eye". I bought this eye cream out of curiosity. After all, I have yet to experience a truly great eye cream. The first time I put it on, I felt its distinct texture - creamy, firming, and so absorbable. It keeps working all day. I don't have dark circles nor distinct wrinkles around my eyes, so I can't report on that. But I simply LOVE this cream, and will always have it for my eye care. Will be trying Home Health's Goji Berry face cream next time I order stuff from iHerb, a 5-star supplier of wonderful healthy products.

Moisturizing

Posted by Merinee on Mar 22, 2015

It moisturizes the skin under the eyes very well. Definitely recommend it for others!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »