AUD

AU$16.50

AU$25.39

Savings of: AU$8.89 (35% off)

Superb!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 27, 2015

It has been just two weeks that I use this cream and I am excited with the difference it has already made. The skin seems tighter with noticably reduced wrinkles. (I am 55). Recomended! UPDATE: It has been some months now and I keep using it and reordering it because it is still the best eye cream I have used

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Aug 31, 2011

I am very pleased with this eye cream and use it when I need more moisture. I do not find it too thick as some reviewers have commented as depends how much you use . Makes the eye area instantly smooth. I have not used it for long though so cannot guarantee any long-term effects yet.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Aug 28, 2010

This is pretty good, but I'm looking for something abit more effective, since I'm starting to get alot of under-eye wrinkles (perimenopause seems to affect skin alot). There's a generous amount of product here for the price though, and it does reduce puffiness.

Another manage your expectations product

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Feb 06, 2015

I bought this because of a "convincing" review in Iherb - I should've known better right? This is a pretty standard eye cream. It's neither groundbreaking nor is it bad. Treat it as a basic eye cream, you know - better than none. It gave me milia so it's not a good fit for my skin. It's pretty good value at 28gms per jar - that almost like a full size bottle for face creams. I didn't finish this, gave it away because it wasn't doing anything special for me and it gave me milia.

Not really

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Mar 28, 2013

Im in my middle twenties and already have some wrinkles around my eyes. This eye cream doesnt moisturize enought, wouldnt buy it again. Its just too light and doent do a job at all.

Very good!

Posted by Mashkins on Oct 16, 2012

Thick cream, but well absorbed, never rolls off the skin, nice neighborhood with makeup. Makes my skin around the eyes more moisturized and smooth. The skin seemed more dense, facial wrinkles are less pronounced. Booked for the second time, and this is rarely happens to me. *** Густой крем, но при этом отлично впитывается, никогда не скатывается с кожи, хорошо соседствует с макияжем. Делает мою кожу вокруг глаз более увлажненной и гладкой. Кожа будто более плотная, мимические морщинки менее выражены. Заказала во второй раз, а это редко со мной случается.

Excellent eye cream

Posted by Reviewer3142443 on Jul 24, 2015

Chinese medicine says that Goji Berries "brighten the eye". I bought this eye cream out of curiosity. After all, I have yet to experience a truly great eye cream. The first time I put it on, I felt its distinct texture - creamy, firming, and so absorbable. It keeps working all day. I don't have dark circles nor distinct wrinkles around my eyes, so I can't report on that. But I simply LOVE this cream, and will always have it for my eye care. Will be trying Home Health's Goji Berry face cream next time I order stuff from iHerb, a 5-star supplier of wonderful healthy products.

Too heavy for my under eye skin

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

This eye cream was too heavy and greasy for my under eye skin. Maybe it's better for mature and dry skin types

Retinyl palmitate

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Jan 01, 2017

When I bought this product, I did not know about how bad retinyl palmitate can be for your health. Even if this ingredient is one of the last in the list, I decided to toss this product, plus it is too thick for eye area.

I DIDN'T GET IT!