Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Irwin Naturals, Steel-Libido for Women, 75 Liquid Soft-Gels

AU$25.57
AU$34.09
Savings of: AU$8.53 (25% Off)

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1012801 on Jan 13, 2008

Results after less than a week! Increased desire, lubrication, quickened response time. Valuable for women experiencing lowered libido due to perimenopause or menopause. Definitely worth it!

Sleep Well - Feel Great

Posted by Reviewer2441891 on Mar 13, 2008

In my 40's I had breast cancer which means NO HRT! Period. Full Stop. I was not sleeping well at night years after this. I tried the product and sleep like a baby again and feel great. I've been using it for a number of years now with no ill effects at all. Thank you Irwin Naturals for such a lovely product and a big thanks to iHerbs for getting it to me at a much reduced price than I can buy it locally.

This Works!

Posted by Reviewer2883375 on Apr 04, 2008

As a 42 year old woman, I don't want to be without this product. It does what it claims to do.

Wonderful Enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1823624 on Mar 26, 2007

I decided to take this product because I was not physically experiencing the level of excitement that I was mentally feeling. This product changed that for me!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Nov 21, 2008

I was skeptical, but the effects have been dramatic!Increased lubrication, increased desire, enhanced orgasms -- I'm impressed & my husband is thrilled! I have been taking between 2 to 4 gel caps per day over the last 2 weeks -- I began noticing improvement after the first week & the effects have been steadily increasing. Those who've written in expressing disappointment in this product, might try playing around with the dosage a little -- everyone's different, of course, and every product won't have the same effect on every person -- but I noticed a big difference when I increased my daily dose from 2 to 4 gel caps.