Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Irwin Naturals, Steel-Libido for Women, 75 Liquid Soft-Gels

AU$29.02
AU$38.70
Savings of: AU$9.68 (25% off)

It works

Posted by Reviewer1659370 on Mar 10, 2010

I bought this for my wife; she had never tried any herbal supplements to improve things "down there," although I have tried numerous products and enjoyed the benefits. For about three weeks she only took one pill every morning to give her system time to adjust (this is the "maintenance" dose). After that time, she took 2 or 3 pills in the evening about two hours before sex. And, according to her, it improved sensitivity, lubrication, and gives "overall enhancement." It also helps to reduce the time her body needs between orgasms. We will definitely be ordering again, and iHerb is the best.

Great Stuff !

Posted by Reviewer2454705 on Jan 13, 2010

I got this for my wife and I must say that it does what they claimed. Now she seems more responsive intimately and very wet !! It takes time before it kicks in after taking for about 2 weeks or so.

It WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on Oct 02, 2010

I started taking just one a day to see if I would notice a change, and after about a week it began kicking in. The only problem is my man's on the other side of the world! Seriously, I'm going to have to quit taking it or I don't know if I can be held responsible for what happens!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1487667 on Dec 06, 2010

I found this supplement really does make me feel better overall, and for the purpose for which it is intended. My dietary disclaimer: I drink no sodas, eat little meat, and no dairy. These gelcaps didnt cause me any nausea, and definitely improved overall sense of wellbeing/libido.

WOW What a product

Posted by Reviewer2570809 on Oct 19, 2010

Since i have been taking this product my drive has been increased 100.00 percent really really works!!!