AUD

Natrol, Yohimbe Bark, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

AU$10.56
AU$17.31
Savings of: AU$6.75 (39% off)

Too potent for label

Posted by Reviewer3017211 on May 26, 2010

When another company quit selling their 600 mg product I tried their 2000 mg but they were too strong and made me terrbily sick with classic OD symptoms. I tried this product and at 500 mg one made me so sick (much sicker for longer than the 2000 mg) for nearly 12 hours if I hadn't recognized the symptoms from literature I would've gone to the ER. Be cautious about this.

nauseous feeling

Posted by Reviewer1244850 on May 26, 2010

natrol yohime bark makes me feel bad and nauseous.

Bought it for weight training regimen - but it had other beneficial effects

Posted by Reviewer1316272 on May 27, 2008

I always liked the pump I got when working out with Yohimbe - after all, it is an effective vasodilator. I stopped taking it for about ten years through most of my thirties, then decided to start up again when I went back to heavy weight training. I started noticing high school type erections at night. It has really helped in the bedroom. Moreover, when I checked out other herbal ED remedies, I noticed most have Yohimbe in them - for 10 times the price. You can't beat the price on this product, or its benefits.

potent

Posted by Reviewer2849787 on Jan 02, 2010

This product turned out to be of very high quality. Compared to the same substance that I've gotten in the past, this was of superior quality and it's effects were much longer lasting than I'd expected. It's stimulating properties may find you lying in bed wondering why you can't get to sleep.... use with appropriate timing.

Extremely effective but with extremely mixed results

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Feb 19, 2012

First off, never take more than one in one go. Second, yes, it helped with my desire but not necessarily physical performance. Very importantly, it kicks in about 3 hours later and do not take it along with stimulants, eg. coffee, tyrosine, etc...because it can cause serious rapid heart beat to the point of real danger, especially if you already have hypertension. God bless.