AUD

AU$28.62

AU$44.71

Savings of: AU$16.09 (36% off)

Like a Liver Miracle

Posted by 5183582229690605775 on May 09, 2014

Within a couple of days of taking this 3x/day, I suddenly realised I was sleeping easier, my skin was better and my pee was never dark. Now if I miss one my pee is dark and then I have a capsule it clears it up. This is like a protective skin around your liver or something. I have Gilbert's Syndrome so slightly impaired liver function. But I recommend this to everyone, especially after a coffee or a couple of drinks. Very special plant

Great for supporting the liver

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Aug 31, 2012

On a recent blood test, it was discovered that my liver is being forced to recycle toxins from a severe gut infection. This product has really made a difference in that my husband no longer comments that I have bad breath or body odor.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Apr 28, 2010

This milk thistle is the only one I've found that does not have the bad fillers (mag. stearate/stearic acid). Good quality.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3111774 on May 24, 2010

I had bought this to get some relief from acne vulgaris, cant say its really helped much in that dept. ALso its not recommended one take it forever, should be taken 2 weeks straight and then give it a break for couple of months. I cannot say it has helped a whole lot but does not mean this brand itsnt good. Atleast it has not given me any side affects so on its own its as good as it gets.

OK

Posted by holahola on Apr 11, 2011

I think they work, but I dont feel any change.

milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer2217923 on May 17, 2011

it works better!

Fantastic Product and good value!

Posted by Reviewer2172456 on Jun 23, 2011

awesome

Review of Nature's Way, Milk Thistle Standardized

Posted by Reviewer2633990 on Jun 28, 2011

The order arrived in a timely fashion. I am satisfied with the product.

The best Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2546946 on Aug 01, 2011

This is the best brand of milk thistle. Works great I take it everyday before taking my supplements, and I take one before I drink any alcohol--supposed to protect the liver. The Liver is the body's fat and toxin filter help it!

Very poweful milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Sep 07, 2009

help my liver, I can feel the difference, I'll buy again.