AUD

AU$8.65

AU$13.50

Savings of: AU$4.85 (36% off)

The Best for Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 27, 2009

This stuff works the best for allergies, by far! I used to take a few when I felt my allergies coming on and it helped BUT you really need to take it all the time for the full effect. I take one in the morning and one in the evening (been doing so for about 2 months now) and my eyes haven't watered, itched, or burned and I barely sneeze at all. I skipped a couple days while waiting to reorder and I was sneezing all over the place! My boyfriend has excruciating allergies and since taking Nettle regularly, he has had minimal symptoms. This is even safe to sprinkle in your pet's food if he/she has allergies--my one cat gets a runny eye and the sneezies every now and then and half a capsule in her food clears it right up (and it has no taste so she doesn't even know it's in there). Also, iherb has the BEST prices, customer service, and fastest shipping out there!

good all around herb

Posted by RhondiLynne on Oct 21, 2007

This herb is a mild diuretic, it also helps stregthen the thyroid, and is an all around good nutritive herb.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1308126 on Dec 15, 2011

I started to try this product after reading so many reviews about it. I have a hayfever I found I havn't had any allergic condition since I took this. I will keep it up!!!

Potency is good

Posted by Scientist on Jun 25, 2012

These are great for hay fever and seasonal allergies in spring and summer where all the pollen is out. Note that it may lower blood pressure a little (which can be good or bad or neither). Stinging Nettle is different from other nettles and it seems to be very useful in many ways to middle aged to older men in the south east United States.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Sep 29, 2011

My husband is taking this with other herbal supplements to treat and prevent gout. I would not recommend this product if you need or taking blood thinners. Please research nettle leaf-I believe it can thicken your blood. Otherwise helps gout. Salisbury,NC

Does seem to help

Posted by Reviewer1652842 on Jun 18, 2009

I noticed an improvement with my constant sniffles and other allergy symptoms. Also, for what ever reason, it seems to have gotten rid of embarassing flatulance.

helps with allergies

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Sep 25, 2009

It helps with seasonal allergies. I think nettle leaf has a diuretic effect, so I use a small amount of it early in the day in order to help minimize night time sleep interruptions.

Nettle Leaf Capsule

Posted by Reviewer3266203 on Sep 23, 2010

Very effective in minimizing post nasal drip caused by allergy.

Joy

Posted by Reviewer2850190 on Jun 14, 2008

Helps with the sneezies of my seasonal allergies!

Dee, from Washington

Posted by Reviewer1833461 on Jul 08, 2008

Wonderful herb, clears my sinuses so I can breathe, no sinus headaches with this wonderful little herb.