AUD

AU$7.35

AU$7.93

Savings of: AU$0.58 (7% off)

Love it more and more each day!

Posted by themette on Apr 14, 2011

After tasting palm sugar I have never had the need for white sugar again. I am loving this taste, and I'll never go back! Love how long lasting it is too!

I Love Coconut Palm Sugar

Posted by Krisinsight on Apr 16, 2011

I use this for almost all recipes that call for brown sugar cup for cup.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1173636 on Apr 18, 2011

This is good!

Mmmm

Posted by Reviewer1142060 on Apr 20, 2011

This sweetener tastes great and I love that the glycemic level is lower then regular sugar. This is a great buy. I will definetely be repurchasing this.

top notch

Posted by starbourne on Apr 23, 2011

as always, product is shipped very quickly. Very happy with the palm sugar......a great choice for diabetics.

Navitas Naturals Organic Palm Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2876686 on May 05, 2011

2nd time purchase. Similar taste/texture to brown sugar, but lighter, less sweet. I use as my #1 alternative to table sugar, though you need more, since it's not as sweet. Still, DELICIOUS. Safe for Candida sufferers, just not in large quantities.

cheap and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2526491 on May 13, 2011

the price is really good and the bag lasts surprisingly long. Very good caramel taste.

Something new

Posted by Reviewer2303100 on May 24, 2011

I am currently on a health kick. Trying to lose some extra pounds that have accrued over the years. I heard about coconut sugar and searched all the stores around me and could not find any. So I started searching for it online. I located it on Iherb.com and immediately ordered it. I have made a few things with it and I think it is great. Tastes awesome. Will definitely be ordering more from Iherb when I need it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on May 25, 2011

taste awesome, the best coconut sugar i found so far mostly considering the price!

Better and healthier than raw sugar

Posted by Reviewer1112892 on Jun 07, 2011

Sweet, tasty and no calories at all. Tastes a little bit like caramel.I continue shopping this sugar instead of raw cane sugar.