AUD

AU$18.42

AU$27.04

Savings of: AU$8.62 (32% off)

• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

So Far I like the Results

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Dec 25, 2010

I have tried a few different supplements for hair & skin, but this has given me the most visible results so far. After a week, I could feel my lips plump up. My skin actually looks tighter and smoother especially around my waist area. My face feels softer and smoother. I am 57! I will continue to take this and see what happens in the coming weeks.

Expect skin improvement

Posted by 5469522842844146016 on May 03, 2013

No change yet, but will try more..

Neocell collagen+ HA

Posted by Reviewer1012546 on Mar 23, 2011

Great for my skin, my nails don´t break anymore, and my hair looks faboulous!

good result, pills are too big

Posted by 4830740419494188536 on May 30, 2016

have some improvement on my skin. I am satisfied woth it. but the pills are too big! so hard to swallow! can them be made smaller?

Hmm

Posted by Vizion on Jul 14, 2016

If beauty is everything then this might work for you but I don't want stiff capillaries inside my body during intense exercise as I learnt from another review that this will , over extended use, harden more than only your skin, which makes some sense to me. Recently, for skin health I have decided to use Schizandra (for detoxing) and DMAE cream applied topically (it has not arrived yet). Honestly, thus far Schizandra has detoxed me and I feel slightly healthier, however in my case I have not seen any skin improvements as of yet after 30 days plus usage, perhaps my skin did not have any considerable toxin interference. I noticed real skin tightening from BioEssence V shape with ATP and Royal Jelly if that helps.

Great product

Posted by 5698108914219800063 on Sep 12, 2016

I'm not sure if it improving anything, but it is a good value product.

Doing the job

Posted by 4692664770746327548 on Oct 20, 2016

I sprinkle them in my coffee or milk instead of having the whole capsule. Skin seems to get better but will need to continue to take more to see better results

It's All Good

Posted by 4668163275901315711 on Nov 04, 2016

No regrets here. Haven't noticed physical changes yet, but it's early. I feel well.

..........

Posted by Reviewer2638572 on Mar 28, 2011

my mom said it is very good, and I bought it again.

괜찮은 제품입니다

Posted by Reviewer1884995 on Jul 01, 2012

무엇보다 생선 콜라겐이라 맘에 들구요~ 히알루론산이 함께 들어있어서 간편하지만 대신 2알 하루2회를 복용해야 합니다 자세한 리뷰 http://sosojung20.blog.me/50109092098

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »