AUD

AU$14.62

AU$14.89

Savings of: AU$0.27 (2% off)

• Reviews | English

Nice

Posted by 5133347468899091209 on May 24, 2016

This chia seeds are great!!

great

Posted by 4723105938361988794 on May 24, 2016

With this product I was more than satisfied.

Best food you can find

Posted by Reviewer2912525 on Mar 06, 2011

This is the best food you can find on that earth.Rich in Omega-3 and all the other elements combined in a such ballance that gives to people so much!

Cha cha cha chia!

Posted by MsStaeheli on Jun 05, 2012

This was the best buy I could find. I make chia pudding and eat a little every day. It is great to use after a meal to take your one zillion vitamin supplements with (just thick enough to get them all down--I hate taking them with liquids) and it really keeps you regular. See recipes online. I like the white ones, they mix in nicely and make a smooth "pudding." Rather than mix anything up, I like to just buy carob "milk" and put about 3-4 Tbsp per cup. Another nice thing about chia pudding is that it works really well with stevia.

Chia makes me feel good

Posted by Reviewer2713534 on Jul 06, 2012

I put these in a bowl with hemp seeds and pomegranate seeds and pomegranate juice. It's like eating dessert

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Seeds EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

.....How to use Chia Seeds? White Seeds = Greate Taste: To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Now Foods Blanco Salvia

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 04, 2011

These chia seeds are great value. I take them will me on runs instead of energy gels.

White Chia

Posted by Reviewer1002963 on Aug 15, 2011

So far so good. I can't tell if it's better the the dark chia - I just read that it is. I would be happy to buy a larger bag.

taste great

Posted by 4983648822289365636 on Oct 15, 2013

taste great

Great for a mid afternoon energy boost!

Posted by 5009335745229719166 on Oct 20, 2013

Great chia seeds. Good price.