AUD

AU$15.24

AU$22.60

Savings of: AU$7.35 (33% off)

Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer2684537 on Jan 26, 2011

Evening Primrose Oil mixed with other natural oils have managed to bring back my youth in an affordable manner. It is not easy to find in the health stores in my area, therefore iHerb.com came in handy before I had to worry about my true age revealing its ugly head.

I LOVE THIS!!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 28, 2010

I'm using this as an evening moisturiser and I am very pleased with it. It's best suited for mature skin or dry skin and it does take a little time to soak in. I am keeping it in the fridge. I also apply to parts on my body that are extra dry and this really helps. A rich, luxurious feeling, and I think good for wrinkles too. I have applied a little under makeup in the morning ... have to wait 15 minutes before applying makeup and it is great too. Great price and quality!

Now Foods, Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Cataddicted on Jul 25, 2010

I wanted to give this oil to my cat who has a very bad hair. Her skin is dry and hair is missing on large areas. I have put a few drops into her food and massaged oil into her skin. She does not like the smell of this oil and at first she did not eat her food. But she has got used to the smell. I also use Now Foods Avocado oil which does not have such strong smell as EPO.

Aggravated my eczema

Posted by Reviewer2186083 on Mar 28, 2011

This made my skin incredibly itchy. Unfortunately it did not work for me. Waste of money...

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Apr 08, 2011

Very good for dry skin.

Great for Eczema

Posted by Reviewer1834999 on Apr 13, 2011

I use this on my son's skin who has severe eczema, works better than any cream I've tried.

I like this a lot!

Posted by Reviewer3223191 on Sep 14, 2011

Moisturizes without being overly oily.

Nice as an evening moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2728803 on Nov 06, 2011

I am using evening primrose oil as a facial moisturizer before bed. It feels good going on, it is not too oily, and my skin feels nice in the morning, even in the very, very dry climate where I live. I haven't had any problems with break outs using evening primrose oil. It seems like a nice, natural and affordable alternative to pricey commercial moisturizers. One small bottle like this will last a very long time since you only need a few drops if you're using it as a facial moisturizer.

visit my page if this is your first time buying from iherb

Posted by New-2-iherb-check-my-page on Mar 20, 2014

This stuff is a miracle for psoriasis. I purchased this just to use as a moisturizer on my face, but found it to be a bit heavy for that. I didn't use it for a bit, but when my elbows were bad with psoriasis, I remembered reading that this was useful in treating psoriasis so I rubbed some on my elbows before I went to bed. The next morning without a word of lie, my elbows were clear. No more bumps and itching elbows. This stuff healed them overnight. I will continue to purchase this for that reason. Amazing healing properties.

so good. so gooooood!

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

this on your skin! with the rose hip oil! the papaya enzyme, the vitamin c...you got it! oh and thayer's rosewater witchhazel! but this, taken daily, on my face, prevents all menstrual cramping.