AUD

AU$17.28

AU$22.60

Savings of: AU$5.32 (24% off)

Buen aceite

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 01, 2013

Es bastante denso e hidrata muy bien, no le pongo las 5 estrellas porque no me acaba de gustar el olor, aunque éste no perdura en la piel

Now Foods, Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Cataddicted on Jul 25, 2010

I wanted to give this oil to my cat who has a very bad hair. Her skin is dry and hair is missing on large areas. I have put a few drops into her food and massaged oil into her skin. She does not like the smell of this oil and at first she did not eat her food. But she has got used to the smell. I also use Now Foods Avocado oil which does not have such strong smell as EPO.

Aggravated my eczema

Posted by Reviewer2186083 on Mar 28, 2011

This made my skin incredibly itchy. Unfortunately it did not work for me. Waste of money...

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Apr 08, 2011

Very good for dry skin.

Great for Eczema

Posted by Reviewer1834999 on Apr 13, 2011

I use this on my son's skin who has severe eczema, works better than any cream I've tried.

I like this a lot!

Posted by Reviewer3223191 on Sep 14, 2011

Moisturizes without being overly oily.

Nice as an evening moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2728803 on Nov 06, 2011

I am using evening primrose oil as a facial moisturizer before bed. It feels good going on, it is not too oily, and my skin feels nice in the morning, even in the very, very dry climate where I live. I haven't had any problems with break outs using evening primrose oil. It seems like a nice, natural and affordable alternative to pricey commercial moisturizers. One small bottle like this will last a very long time since you only need a few drops if you're using it as a facial moisturizer.

so good. so gooooood!

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

this on your skin! with the rose hip oil! the papaya enzyme, the vitamin c...you got it! oh and thayer's rosewater witchhazel! but this, taken daily, on my face, prevents all menstrual cramping.

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer1723619 on Mar 03, 2012

I love this oil; it's already minimizing the wrinkles and smoothing the flaky patches.

Great skin oil, but I don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Aug 29, 2010

This oil works great on dry skin, but I really don't care for the smell.