AUD

AU$9.46

AU$13.52

Savings of: AU$4.06 (30% off)

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 100 Packets.

Posted by Reviewer2513198 on Sep 01, 2011

Stevia is a good sweetening product but can sometimes give a slight aftertaste. But definitely a product I use a lot.

Tastes fine

Posted by Reviewer1439238 on Sep 08, 2011

Glad of a sugar alternative and non poisonous like aspartame

Best tasting Stevia thus far!

Posted by Reviewer3178078 on Oct 12, 2011

Definitely the most palatable Stevia we have found to date. One star off because this is accomplished with maltodextrin and unidentified "natural flavors".

Good Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1073432 on Oct 19, 2011

Just sweet, no aftertaste - very good product. However, when shipped to me, it was shoved into a box with the other items and the box was smashed and ripped. The product though, is excellent.

Good sweetener.

Posted by Reviewer1366473 on Oct 21, 2011

This is a good sweetener. I only wish more versions without added other sugar substitutes were available.

Great taste packets too big for my cup of coffee

Posted by tidfit on Oct 24, 2011

I woul like more smaller packets. I only use half a packet in my coffee and the rest is hard to wrap up an save.

Good price, good product, packets...

Posted by Reviewer3081436 on Nov 02, 2011

I've purchased this product for a while now. It is a good product and the price on iHerb can't be beat. The only drawback on the packets is this: The packets aren't all the same measurements. Some packets will have a small amount of Stevia, some will have a large amount, and I've even come upon a few empty packets. So, before you dump an entire packet into your coffee or other item, make sure you gauge how much you believe is in the current packet you have.

NuNaturals, NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1201888 on Nov 02, 2011

Great product. Sweet, but not bitter.

like it - sweeter than Splenda

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Nov 10, 2011

I have been on diet soda my whole life and Splenda the last 10 years in my coffee. Trying to gey away from chlorine and Splenda so ordered this and Xylitol. Like the Stevia much better. Xylitol measures like sugar so need 3 packs in my large coffee and just do not like the taste. 1 pack of this sweetens a large coffee more than Splenda.

Sweety