AUD

AU$20.38

AU$36.70

Savings of: AU$16.32 (44% off)

Posted by Reviewer2597989 on Oct 07, 2009

I love these. I've never felt better than since I started taking these.

Not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2142889 on Jan 13, 2011

I've been taking these for a while now and i can't honestly say if may guts are any better for it. I suffer from regular stomach issues, and the best cure still seems to be rest and relaxation! If only I had more holiday time.

PB8 did not work

Posted by Reviewer2700121 on Nov 29, 2015

This product did not make any difference for me, I have been taking it twice a days for more than a month along with low carbs diet, and simply it did not work.I did experiment to see if there are live bacterias, so In a small jar with fresh boiled warm yogurt i put 2 tablets of PB8 probiotic and left it for 7-8 hours in a warm place; the result: NO yougurt was made out of this probiotic. FYI I used to test all probiotics like that and this is the first one that fails my test.

not thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Dec 06, 2011

Doesn't do much for me. I usually use Dr. Ohhiras, but ran out before pay day. Not to mention they use corn as a filler, which I cannot use.

a real life saver

Posted by katmakiah on Feb 24, 2008

This really helps when the bowels get loose. I take as many as 8, depending on the severity. It is also useful in a small retention enema to restore colon flora.

Great probiotic for the whole family

Posted by 5721703778082455476 on Jun 07, 2016

I have tried many in the past. Only couple I have felt they have helped me. This time a nutritionist recommend this brand. I tried it and works wonder. My kids take one a tablet every second day and I do take at least one everyday as per gut issues. Hubby takes it every now and then and he can see the difference with previous one we have bought before.

Happy with this!

Posted by Reviewer1019740 on Mar 26, 2009

My daughter and I both use this. I take it every day. If I don't take it my stomach will get bloated, this keeps my stomach flat!

Easy on the digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1172061 on Nov 24, 2007

I have tried many different Pro-biotics and the PB8 formula is the one that is best suited for my digestive system.

PB8

Posted by Reviewer1194325 on Aug 29, 2011

Works great for IBS.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1267638 on May 28, 2015

This supplement works the best yet, and what is really of big advantage for half the price then most other products, and they are not cheap. It keeps all of the "yeasty" troubles in check.