AUD

Antioxidant wonder

Posted by Reviewer2390329 on Dec 30, 2010

This therapeutic dose of curcumin (turmeric) gives me peace of mind in knowing that I'm helping to protect myself against malignancies. There is much evidence about the effects of curcumin on cells and I recommend this product to cancer survivors.

Fantastic brand

Posted by Reviewer1927374 on Sep 24, 2014

Highly recommended by top doctors 100% top brand

Doctor Ordered and Recommended

Posted by 5426353181768551966 on Mar 24, 2014

In my opinion the time which I have been using this product tells me that it too, is working. I wish I could explain better how I mean but then again, this is one of the reasons for me taking this product. There are numerous supplements and medications I need for Lyme Disease and the Co-Infections thereof. It can be very costly but if the doctor says YOU NEED THIS, then, you listen. Your delivery was quick and I know I will be doing more business with you shortly. Actually today I need to reorder one product but also need to get 2 more new ones. God bless, thank you, and be well, Billie Jean Perkins

Meriva SR Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Dec 27, 2012

This seems an excellent product for inflammation.

it works for inflammation

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

but according to my partner who has psoriasis, New Chapter's Tumeric Force is better. And no, I'm not working for New Chapter, in fact some of their other products I'm not happy with at all, ie., Stress Take Care and Tranquilnite left much to be desired.

feeling in good health

Posted by 5359093873807015228 on Jul 17, 2013

my body dose feel the benefit of taking the meriva-sr less tension in my movement, I do not get sick or do not have colds, they might feel like they are coming on and then dissipate quickly. i feel in good health since taking these, 2 caps in morning and evening.

The product has a significant help

Posted by 5742056013251948285 on Dec 18, 2012

Use this product to help the child's liver detoxification, and reduce the severity of the onset of atopic dermatitis.

Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Mar 22, 2012

Thorne is always a sure buy. This is quality stuff.

Excellent form of curcumin

Posted by Reviewer1610345 on Jan 01, 2011

Have used this for about a year and found it to be very good and reasonably priced.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on May 12, 2011

Taking this as part of a bigger treatment and would say that its helping.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »