AUD

AU$10.79

AU$13.48

Savings of: AU$2.70 (20% off)

Not bad, but contains stearalkonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014

There are a lot of great things about this conditioner: it rinses easily, detangles the hair, makes it soft, shiny and manageable without weighing it down, is great for dry, dull and damaged hair, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free. It has some impressive ingredients: naturally-derived fermented sugar, cetearyl glucoside, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, l-arginine, sorbitan olivate, vegetable-derived lactic acid and panthenol, which condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, argan, sea buckthorn and pumpkin oils, cocoa seed butter and almond extract, which deeply moisturize, nourish and soothe the scalp and hair, argan stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10), which strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and keratin production, restore hair elasticity, provide body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and vitamin E, which are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, sunflower-derived glycerophosphoinositol lysine and ca ssia bark essential oil, which are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. But unfortunately, it contains stearalkonium chloride (its hazard is rated 4 out of 10), behentrimonium chloride (rated 3), antistatic agents and preservatives, which are known human and environmental toxicants, allergens and skin irritants, and cetearyl alcohol, a suspected environmental toxin which may come from synthetic sources, as well. Overall, it's not a bad product, but it would be much better without these ingredients.

Good

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

I have been using this for a couple of years, but lately my hair has been drying out. Don't know what's going on, if it's this or something else. My favorite thing about this conditioner is the scent is so light. Their other conditioners have overwhelming amounts of fragrance added

Nice Product - Good Value

Posted by 5547119506400592905 on Jun 24, 2015

Only complaint is that I find my hair feels a bit oily using this product, so I have to wash it more frequently than usual and can't get the volume I'm use to in my styles. On the flip-side my hair has less fly-aways.

Great conditioner

Posted by 5542150041687866513 on May 27, 2014

This conditioner leaves my hair, soft, shiny and manageable. The smell is fabulous (frech people : it smells like he Cleopatra glue!) even if it does not stay on the hair for long. It is a pleasure to use it. Quite a rich condtioner though so use with parcimony ^^ Hair looks really healthy, and it is organic. I would totally recommend it ! For me this range is better than Desert Essence (the raspberry one at least).

not my piece of cake

Posted by 5649023359667387913 on Jun 06, 2014

the smell is really too heavy for me. seems it's my least favorite conditioner from Acure.

Very good, but the smell.. oh the smell!

Posted by 5413974651994421318 on Jun 24, 2014

I got this item after a friend recommanded it. I have a curly hair. when i used it, with the shampoo, it was really good! the only problem with it - it smells horrible!! for this price, i wouldnt recommand it.

Great product for the price!

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Jul 31, 2014

It does makes my hair softer, after shampooing with Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo (which it a bit drying on my hair), just that it's a little too watery and I have to be careful when dispensing it (tend to squeeze out too much amount than I require). Overall, great product for the price. I will very much like to carry on using Ruhua conditioner if not for the price.

Normal

Posted by ShinyHappyCarol on Sep 03, 2014

En cuanto a hidratación bien. Desenreda bien, suaviza bien. El olor no me convence, me recuerda a la almendra amarga. Y lo de controlar mi encrespado... a medias. Voy a darle mas uso a ver si cambia mi primera impresión.

Good conditioner

Posted by SylvieLaLloyd on Oct 12, 2014

I wish I could give this 4 and half stars, as I think it is just slightly better than its shampoo counterpart. It spreads well, moisturizes well, and smells really good.I do notice some buildup if I use this every time I wash my hair, so I rotate it with another shampoo/conditioner pair. My hair type is thick and curly. I do not use heat or styling products, so my hair is undamaged.

I like it!

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

I have long curly dry hair and sensitive scalp. This conditioner together with the same shampoo are awesome! Moisturizes very well, hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended!