AUD

AU$11.42

AU$13.44

Savings of: AU$2.02 (15% off)

Not bad, but contains stearalkonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014

There are a lot of great things about this conditioner: it rinses easily, detangles the hair, makes it soft, shiny and manageable without weighing it down, is great for dry, dull and damaged hair, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free. It has some impressive ingredients: naturally-derived fermented sugar, cetearyl glucoside, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, l-arginine, sorbitan olivate, vegetable-derived lactic acid and panthenol, which condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, argan, sea buckthorn and pumpkin oils, cocoa seed butter and almond extract, which deeply moisturize, nourish and soothe the scalp and hair, argan stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10), which strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and keratin production, restore hair elasticity, provide body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and vitamin E, which are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, sunflower-derived glycerophosphoinositol lysine and ca ssia bark essential oil, which are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. But unfortunately, it contains stearalkonium chloride (its hazard is rated 4 out of 10), behentrimonium chloride (rated 3), antistatic agents and preservatives, which are known human and environmental toxicants, allergens and skin irritants, and cetearyl alcohol, a suspected environmental toxin which may come from synthetic sources, as well. Overall, it's not a bad product, but it would be much better without these ingredients.

Great conditioner

Posted by 5542150041687866513 on May 27, 2014

This conditioner leaves my hair, soft, shiny and manageable. The smell is fabulous (frech people : it smells like he Cleopatra glue!) even if it does not stay on the hair for long. It is a pleasure to use it. Quite a rich condtioner though so use with parcimony ^^ Hair looks really healthy, and it is organic. I would totally recommend it ! For me this range is better than Desert Essence (the raspberry one at least).

Nice Product - Good Value

Posted by 5547119506400592905 on Jun 24, 2015

Only complaint is that I find my hair feels a bit oily using this product, so I have to wash it more frequently than usual and can't get the volume I'm use to in my styles. On the flip-side my hair has less fly-aways.

Good

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

I have been using this for a couple of years, but lately my hair has been drying out. Don't know what's going on, if it's this or something else. My favorite thing about this conditioner is the scent is so light. Their other conditioners have overwhelming amounts of fragrance added

Good product

Posted by 5620693198559056569 on Jan 24, 2016

Nice smell, decent conditioner. I wasn't blown away, but it was good at the price.

Quite good but pricey

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I like this conditioner because it detangles my hair very well. Unless you have extremely short hair this will not last very long therefore it is a bit pricey. I guess though it is cheaper than going to the salon

This product let your hair very silky

Posted by 5663266844935626106 on Jun 02, 2016

I've had such a great result with this product, I just use it once a week and my hair is very silky and healthy.

Glossy luscious locks. No split ends during the year I've used it!

Posted by 5175790346035769460 on Jun 14, 2016

This conditioner will leave your hair glossy. Be prepared. At first you may feel like your hair looks and feels greasy. Give it time. Your hair is getting used to this moisture treatment. I haven't experienced any split-ends for a year now that I've been using it!

Feels good and smell good

Posted by Wannie on Jun 23, 2016

Quite mild. Reminds of tropical beach. Nice texture to hair during wash

Good for curly hair

Posted by 5248069566049321756 on Jul 22, 2015

I detest the smell of this but it does work well, especially on curly hair. You will eventually need to use a clarifying product but I think that's pretty normal with most natural shampoos and conditioners. If you don't you just end up with a build up of residue.