AUD

AU$11.73

AU$14.22

Savings of: AU$2.49 (18% off)

Kukui Nut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1529389 on Jun 07, 2009

I have been using Alba Botanic Kukui Nut Organic Body Oil every night for the last 3 months and my skin feels really moist and smooth. It does not leave any greasy and oily feeling. This is better than any moisturizer I have ever used.

Sweet !

Posted by Reviewer2494654 on Jan 13, 2010

This smells sweet, and soothens my body so soft for a long time. I have replaced this with my body cream and it works fine.

Kukui nut

Posted by Reviewer1088234 on May 04, 2009

incredible.. I love this oil. Makes my skin so soft and smell so good.. Wonderful product!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2376492 on Sep 28, 2009

I have been using this product successfully for my massage therapy practice. I have not found a better massage oil and hope this one continues to be available for years to come. My clients love its smooth silky texture and tranquil scent.

Like the scent but won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1871454 on Oct 21, 2011

The scent of this oil is very nice and soft, I like it a lot. The oil makes my skin very soft. However, the oil contains fragrances and that's why I won't buy this again and I will found some other body oil without them.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2007273 on Oct 29, 2009

I use this with the cocoa butter together and my skin is so soft ...lasts all day..even longer..never have dry skin anymore..winters in Minnesota are very dry and hard on our skin..not anymore..love the smell...all natural ingredients so not putting in harmful products onmy skin...love it!!!

love it

Posted by 4845946541250966324 on Jan 26, 2016

smell vanilla,coconut and chocolate..works on my skin..

love this oil!

Posted by Reviewer1544628 on Mar 12, 2011

I transitioned from the kukui nut lotion with apprehension about 2 years ago... because I LOVED the lotion. I read the positive reviews others had about this oil and gave it a shot and have to say, it's amazing. I usually buy 3 or 4 bottles at a time because I use it every day, at least twice a day because I love it so much. It's not an oily oil that stays oily on your skin for long at all. It absorbs nicely to make your skin very smooth and soft, it has enough scent to smell good, but also subtle enough for my husband and father to use it without fear or smelling like a girl. I also use it on my nephews since it's organic and good for their little bodies and they also love it. Sometimes other lotions can burn on dry skin, but this is one of the few that actually soothe and feel good. Love it. Can't say enough good things about it!

Light and Smooth

Posted by Reviewer2620035 on Oct 04, 2011

Use it right when I turn the water off in the shower, then douse my body. Works much better and less oilier than other body oils and the scent isn't too overwhelming.

Excellent non greasy moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2718006 on Nov 15, 2011

I love that this body oil is all natural, and like how it goes on smooth without being greasy. The frangrance is very light and similar to an almond scent. It is a great winter moisturizer and goes much further than lotion alone. It doesnt come pouring out of the bottle and drip everywhere, it actually has some substance to it and spreads evenly over the skin.