10% Off Orders Over $40!

Amazing Grass, Amazing Meal, Chocolate Infusion, 17.1 oz

AU$34.59
AU$46.13
Savings of: AU$11.53 (25% Off)

best meal of my day!!

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jul 07, 2010

Though I purchase just about every other supplement from the awesome iHerb, I do not buy this here, because it's such an expensive product, and any discount helps. So, I order it from Vitacost when I can get their free shipping option. But know that this, along with the pomegranate mango flavor, is the FINEST protein shake/ meal replacement product I have ever used, and I've tried many. They are delicious when blended with organic rice or almond milk and ice (the chocolate benefits from an extra teaspoon of cocoa powder, raw if possible). As a vegetarian, I feel like I'm getting the best protein known to humankind with this stuff, and my stomach never gets upset, as it has with other protein shakes. I just feel nicely energized and satisfied after ingesting a completely nutritious and delicious- yet highly unprocessed- raw food. Perhaps our beloved iHerb will consider offering it for at least 3 dollars less, like some of its competitors? Thanks.

Great blended!

Posted by PencilFullofLead on May 23, 2012

This product is a little too grainy for me to drink straight with milk or water, but it tastes great in shake-form, blended with ice. Yum! I've used it as a quick breakfast many a time. It also works well in smoothies.

Rx for Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2864112 on Sep 15, 2012

I wanted to try this product because my cholesterol is higher than it should, & I don't want another prescription. Amazing Meal contains greens I usually don't find in something with chocolate. Also, maca is the best type of chocolate on Earth. The digestive enzymes are perfect for anyone suffering from IBS like I do. No stomach problems! This is also the first product I've seen using Stevia so it's perfect for someone watching their glucose levels. I mix the product with tea. It's great with green, black current, acacia, etc. Some might have a problem with the grittiness. As good as it tastes, it's really not an issue. I highly recommend it!!

Amazing Grass. Amazing Meal Chocolate

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 16, 2013

Great chocolate flavor. When you're on the go and need a quick meal to keep you going try this. Works as a great meal replacement when you're in a hurry. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out products within 24 hours.

Great if you can get past the texture

Posted by Reviewer2781280 on Feb 18, 2012

It's very grainy but other than that it tastes pretty good and is VERY filling. I've tried many different types of meal replacement shakes and this is the most filling.