10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, EveryDay Basics Moisturizer, Normal/Dry Skin, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

AU$9.76
AU$11.48
Savings of: AU$1.72 (15% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Just OK - Not the Old Rosa Mosquetta Moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer1737964 on May 07, 2014

I cannot remember not using Aubrey Rosa Mosquetta Moisturizing cream. It worked great, no irritations, etc. Late last year, Aubrey changed all of the formulas. I tried all of them. Some were not in stock here at IHerb, so I ordered directly from Aubrey or purchased at a local large health food store. I tried everything they made and every single product made my skin sting. There was redness and irritation from early morning until bedtime. I even wrote a letter to the head honcho at Aubrey asking him to just bring back the old formula. He was rude enough to not even bother answering. This was the choice that caused the least irritation. I spray with distilled water (I can't use their sparkling mineral water formulas any longer), and apply a light coat of this. I squirt another application in my hand and squirt an application of rosa mosquetta oil into that and apply that over the original layer. It is what I can live with. I am not happy at all with the change-over. Unfortunately, it can get extremely expensive trying other lines. I am also unhappy that the containers can't be recycled. Package says it is, but I believe only the cardboard package can be recycled. There are no numbers on the plastic parts. Hope this is helpful. Good luck!

Aubrey Organics, EveryDay Basics Moisturizer, Normal/Dry Skin

Posted by Reviewer2044533 on Apr 17, 2014

Lovely everyday moisturizer under your make-up, absorbs very fast and smells like grapefruit, love!

Great but smelly

Posted by 5469923844116691687 on Sep 12, 2013

Love what it does to the skin, but it smells like gin. I have to hold my breath while appying it, but luckely he smell doesn't last after appying.

NOT AS EXPECTED

Posted by 5005361948612193259 on Jan 03, 2014

THIS PRODUCT SMELLS AWFUL AND I BELIEVE THAT IT IS NOT FOR AGES ABOVE THIRTY FIVE YEARS OLD.

loved it !!

Posted by 4707499819246525865 on Oct 07, 2014

very nice; good for day&night my skin soft and moisturized after using, only need to use very small amount. i acutely liked the smell :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »