AUD

I really love it!!

Posted by 4718161090944970391 on Apr 19, 2013

It's ultra gentle and calming. The foam it makes is realy silky and cleans everything without any makeup residue. I like it so much and this is probably the best cleanser I bought!

Aveeno, Active Naturals, Ultra-Calming, Foaming Cleanser

Posted by 5180987812867401623 on Jul 25, 2013

Help a friend buy, she said good job!

Beauty

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 26, 2015

I have acne and sensitive skin.Useing this cleanser is so comfortable.After washing you don't need to have toner immediately,what i mean is this cleanser won't make your skin dry and tense.

Reallt not for sensitive skin

Posted by 5354611147675920437 on Sep 05, 2016

I have Rosacea and I hoped that this product could help me with the daily care of my face, but when I using it I don't feel a relief or change in my skin. If you have a really sensitive skin (with sun, heat, cold, everything basically) is not a product for daily care.

It really is Ultra-Calming!

Posted by 5699898261996996200 on Dec 31, 2015

Prior to this I was using a rather harsh salt and alcohol based cleaner on my face, which appeared to work but dried my face out a lot. Since switching to this and using it daily I find myself feeling more fresh on my face. The foam is super gentle on my skin, and leaves little to no drying of my skin. Will definitely be buying again.

This cleanser is great!

Posted by 5063801365086891264 on Aug 20, 2016

Foamy, smells nice, cleans perfect!

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by 5367081602861672955 on Aug 23, 2016

I have very sensitive skin - prone to rosacea and find that this product works very well for me. I live in New Zealand and unfortunately it is not available here, so have to purchase on line - but worth it.

Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra-Calming Foaming cleanser (Frag Free)

Posted by 5408546467636889715 on Dec 02, 2014

I have used this product for some years and find it really great, no drying of skin, no stinging or anything else. Good for sensitive skins etc. Would recommend to anyone with delicate skin.

Average

Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015

It cleanses nicely but dries my skin out.