AUD

AU$9.44

AU$9.45

Savings of: AU$0.01 (0% off)

Moisturizing

Posted by 5460605515380957716 on Jan 09, 2014

Using this as a rotation of different eczema creams. Worth trying!

a very good product

Posted by 5589793905442630939 on Oct 31, 2013

I bought it for my 11 month old son, who has skin asthma. I tried other moisturizers , much more expensive and nothing helped. With this one I could see an improvement after few days!!!! Wish there was a bigger tube. Very recommended!

My girl liked this

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

My girl had a serious flare up of eczema recently and I ordered this as I didn't want her to use any chemical formulations as much as possible. She really liked this cream as she said it was sufficiently moisturising and gentle. It stung a bit when her skin was raw but was okay to use when it started to dry up. This was highly rated on EWG. Ordering more of it.

No bad

Posted by 5273975919164953863 on Jul 15, 2013

GOod

Good

Posted by 5742299128442833481 on Jul 10, 2013

Good

Not effective for severe situations.

Posted by Reviewer3143745 on Jul 10, 2013

My kid has serious eczema problems. This cream did not improve his condition at all.

Moisturizing

Posted by 5367456646812768899 on Jun 28, 2013

My baby skin feel smooth after use but not clearing the rashes.

Burn his skin

Posted by Reviewer1006602 on Jun 07, 2013

I bought this product for my 3 month old son who has eczema because all the reviews seem to be good. I used it for a week before stopping use. He screamed every time it went on, and it made his eczema much worse. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Effective skin protection

Posted by zoeblessing on May 23, 2013

I suffer from severe eczema on my feet and have tried numerous products. NOTHING stops the crazy itching, not even this cream, but so far this has proven to be the most effective at keeping the skin moisturized. The only thing that helps me at least manage the itch is Claratin (or in my case, store brand Loratadine). All the other eczema remedies I've tried, my skin would be dry again in 10 minutes. This one lasts much, much longer, and definitely soothes the discomfort. It helps the itch a tiny bit, so that's something too. I've started to notice that flareups would occur when I eat cake or some other sugar-laden food, so I am going to try cutting that out for a week and see if that helps. Eczema is a result of an inflamed body, so sugar and wheat could be causing my inflammation. In the meantime, I will continue to use this cream to help manage the problem. I love that it's mostly natural.

eczema still here

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 27, 2013

This is an oily cream. It takes ages for it to sink in. It DOES moisturise but it doesn't get rid of the eczema. I would not buy this cream again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »