BabyGanics, Foamin' Fun, Foaming Shampoo & Bodywash, Fragrance Free, EcoRefill, 33.8 fl oz (1 L) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

A very good shampoo n body wash for toddler

Posted by 4717961240546496043 on Aug 28, 2013

I have been buying this for more than a year, very value for money without any harmful chemical. Highly recommended!

excellent

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Sep 29, 2013

it has a fragrant smell and the hair does not get tangled.

Love this babyganic foaming bodywash

Posted by Reviewer3157510 From Minnesota on Oct 14, 2013

We use this product everyday. My 22-month old son and I both have eczema. This product does not dry our skin like a soap did. And, the foaming is nice and easy to apply to skin. My son loves "bubbles".

Wonderful for sensitive skin

Posted by 5405116249367225400 on Feb 18, 2014

My son has cradle cap on his face, dry skin patches and food sensitivities/allergies that cause diaper rash. Finding a shampoo/wash for him that met our standards (organic) was a challenge. This stuff works! My son's face stays clear if I wash with this and use his face cream His body is not nearly as dry (we have very hard water so that is difficult). Love it.

good smell, gently and comfortable

Posted by 5725019448017642260 on Apr 02, 2014

good smell, gently and comfortable,my baby and big baby are all use it.