Back to Nature, Organic Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 6 oz (170 g)

AU$2.76
AU$3.20
Savings of: AU$0.44 (14% Off)

This is my favorite mac N cheese.

Posted by 4711326746215685864 on Sep 09, 2012

Back in the states, it was my favorite mac and cheese. Comparing with other brands, it is less salty. The problem is Back to Nature brand is more expensive than non-organic brands. But I am willing to pay. I am not living in the states at the moment, so I couldn't find mac and chesse dinner. So I am gonna reorder this soon.

Kind of anemic

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Mar 04, 2012

Organic macaroni and cheese is one of my occasional junk foods. I generally like all of Back to Nature's products and buy many of them. I found that Annie's Organic mac & cheese box mix had the more "junky" and "orange" flavor that I crave than this product, though. Caveat: I made it with skim milk and no butter.