Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Nurturing Leave-In & Detangler, Babies & Up, 12 fl oz (350 ml)

AU$10.90
AU$13.63
Savings of: AU$2.73 (20% Off)

Soft curls

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Aug 25, 2011

This is a great leave in. I use it with the beautiful curls shampoo and curl activating cream, and all 3 products together have transformed my hair. What was once fine, frizzy, dry and wavy-ish becomes very soft with smooth and defined curls and waves. I also like that I can use these products in my 10 month old son's hair. The fragrance is like mango cream, and it is very mild. All in all a fantastic product, try it!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2446437 on May 30, 2012

Definitely not the right product for me. I have thin, wavy hair and this product made it even thinner, drier, lifeless even. I guess if it was meant to "tame" curls it wasn't going to "liven up" my waves, so I guess I just ordered the wrong product. Sorry that I can't give a better review!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Jun 07, 2011

Really nice and light for my hair type, which is super thick and slightly wavy. Most conditioners are too light. Some are too oily. This one makes my hair soft and manageable.

Smells nice and works

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Aug 21, 2012

Really helped untangle my 4 year old daughter's hair. A little goes a long way

Great conditioner for curls!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Dec 26, 2012

Really great for hard to manage curly/frizzy type hair. After trying heaps of products on my grandson's curls my daughter has settled on this as her only preference.