AUD

AU$33.95

AU$42.43

Savings of: AU$8.49 (20% off)

False labelling

Posted by Reviewer1194268 on Nov 22, 2014

Iherb website stated this item has 38 mg antocyanin and 4 mg flavonoids..but when item arrived, the actual label on the bottle did not have such "standardized" quantities.. Its very misleading and iherb did not respond to my complaint, neither correct such misleading label

Great for Gout Relief

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Standardized Cherry Fruit Extract to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease. As well,when I feel the beginning "tingle" and stiffness in my ankle or toes, of my gout flaring up - I take a couple extra caps of the Cherry Fruit extract and it helps knock out the gout almost immediately (usually within an hour or so)and relief is much quicker when using this supplement.

Great for Gout

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Nov 08, 2011

I select this branch because it consists of 3 types of Cherries. When the first symptoms of gout attack appears, I took 2vcaps 2 times and the pains subsided. I continue for another 3 times till the redness completely disappear. Now this Bluebonnet Cherry Fruit will be part of my arsenal against gout. Serrapeptase and TCM are the other two.

wonderful cherry extract

Posted by Reviewer3318216 on Apr 19, 2011

very effective at preventing recurrence of gout--requires continual use. May not be quite as potent as some, still 90+%, but means taking fewer doses than some too--and I get nutritional benefits due to the way it's prepared. Mail slowed at Christmas, no supply--big pain! I add another dose when floors are coldest, when I eat chicken a few days in a row (even small servings), etc. No side effects, unlike drugs. And I love iHerb.

bluebonnet cherry pills

Posted by Reviewer1308294 on May 09, 2010

product was exactly as ordered... time to deliver was good, price was as expected... we will order more of this product as needed... keep up the good work... you have a new customer now...

Cherry Fruit Extract

Posted by Reviewer1950138 on Mar 07, 2010

Product was received on time and in excellant condition. As to benefits from product usage, only be consuming as instructed for less than two weeks to date. Won't know of such benefits for some time yet. Hopefully it will help reduce negative effects of my arthritis over time. This product was refered to me by other family members currently using it.

Cherry Fruit Extract caps

Posted by Reviewer1270584 on Feb 26, 2009

These are very effective in preventing reccuring gout attacks. I recommend them for this problem.

Cherry extract capsules

Posted by Reviewer2240406 on Jul 09, 2008

First time I've used this, my husband says he already feels less discomfort from arthritis