AUD

AU$12.66

AU$13.32

Savings of: AU$0.66 (5% off)

Awful mix

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Jan 29, 2014

I made sweet muffins with this and they were awful - totally tasted of bean flour and went right down my waste disposal. I have used bean flours for highly flavoured sweet items before, like gingerbread pancakes, and I really liked them, however this seems to be where the usefulness of this mix ends. Based on this experience, I was unwilling to try it again, even in a savoury items. Yesterday I made scones that were 25% this mix, with tapioca, potato and rice flour, and this was a very good mix.

Good Substitute Flour

Posted by 4914898952325285559 on Oct 26, 2013

This worked well for GF cookies and banana bread, but it's not so great for bread. The GF bread recipe calls for extra stuff I don't have in the kitchen now. Otherwise it's great to have around.

Неоднозначная мука

Posted by 5464706511283531623 on Oct 26, 2013

Своеобразный вкус, необычный для муки. Думаю, что в "сладкую" выпечку не стоит использовать, только для выпекания пирогов или приготовления драников каких нибудь. Нравится, что низкий ГИ

It Never Fails

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Oct 05, 2013

I am baking with this flour exclusively. From bread to my favorite coconut pound cake. I now rely on it.

Love the taste

Posted by 5335279504264053655 on Sep 30, 2013

Not yet been able to come out with good bread with it, but the pancake is great!

Great

Posted by 5484597198188876165 on Jul 08, 2013

I love baking and it's great to have a gluten free flour to aid in my many kitchen endeavors.

Very convenient!

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

Okay, so I tried... to follow gluten free recipes and mix my own flour from this and that... I wound up with lots of different flours none of them getting fully used. This stuff is great - easy to use, and you don't really need to think about it - makes gluten free baking and cooking at home much easier for us.

Great all purpose gf flour

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Feb 25, 2013

Use it weekly in baking and have always been happy with the results :)

Excellent

Posted by 4878603347738743638 on Jan 12, 2013

Lighter texture than most gluten free flours.

Fantastic flour.

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 03, 2013

Ah... I can't really explain how grateful I am to Bob's Red Mill for offering this product, and iHerb for carrying it. This flour has become a staple in my kitchen - it works perfect in just about everything.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »