AUD

AU$8.63

AU$9.09

Savings of: AU$0.45 (5% off)

too much seeds & strange taste

Posted by AbbyPro on Mar 20, 2016

too much seeds strange taste it has too much fiber for 100 g , for someone not getting his fiber gradually before it will give him diarrhea still "schar" gluten free bread mix is the best in my list

taste weird

Posted by 4667439534621464973 on Jan 19, 2016

i could eat it but didnt really like the taste

Convenient

Posted by 5390780354607008531 on Dec 13, 2013

Convenience in a pack

so far so good

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Oct 20, 2013

I used this once to make bread. It worked very well. I will try it for more vegan baking.

Great taste, good for whole family (not just for GF diet)

Posted by LantauMama on Aug 29, 2013

This can be served to anyone and they won't know it is gluten free. The caraway seeds make it taste a bit like a rye bread, so if you like that sort of dark/rye bread flavor you will love this. It is not heavy, it is a light fluffy bread. Comes out perfect from my bread machine every time, lovely with anything from butter and marmite to almond butter!

so-so

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Nov 10, 2012

Am not fond of the flavor that comes through on this bread mix. It isn't a flavor I want to eat very often.

Best GF bread I've had

Posted by Reviewer2780488 on Apr 12, 2012

I've recently been diagnosed with a wheat intolerance and have started going gluten free. I've tried a number of off-the-shelf, and ready-made, and recipes for bread, and by far this has been the best. If I wasn't told, I wouldn't be able to tell that this if GF. The caraway seeds may turn some people off.

Too much

Posted by Reviewer1554431 on Feb 21, 2012

I was excited about this gluten free "hearty whole grain bread mix" but when I made it found it to be just too much going on for me. With the cocoa powder and sugars in there and all those grains (I did like the sunflower seeds though) it felt more like a mix between a brownie and bread... it had a strong, dark pumpernickle smell and feel to it. Not bad if that's what you're looking for but I was wanting something more middle of the road, more of a good medium brown bread with some grains in there but not with all that dark cocoa, sesame seeds and the sweet, brownie quality were not for me.

Very good whole grain GF bread

Posted by Reviewer1044737 on Feb 01, 2012

It has seeds and a brown bread/rye bread flavor to it. I don't like it as much as the BRM Wonderful GF bread, but only slightly less and it is a good other option. Rye bread flavor comes from the caraway seeds, not rye flour. Freezers fairly well, but I find it crumbles more than the wonderful bread so I toast it after it has been frozen. I usually eat half "fresh" and slice and freeze the other half.

Lolly

Posted by Reviewer1860065 on Nov 03, 2011

This allows me to have a Rueben sandwich again. Easy to make and bake. Great slicing and toasting. Full rye bread flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »