AUD

AU$6.30

AU$6.63

Savings of: AU$0.33 (5% off)

• Customer Ratings

Great as a topper on smoothies & breakfasts

Posted by 5041779246553421870 on Jun 24, 2014

Beautiful crunch

Love it

Posted by OscarBaby on Jan 24, 2014

Veldig sunt!!! Elsker den

Good quality!

Posted by 5174011694676862463 on Dec 29, 2013

Price, quality and delivery exceeded expectations.

5-Star Gluten-Free Whole-Grains~

Posted by JJ2007 on Oct 29, 2013

Anytime I go out on a limb to try new whole-grains, I always have to remind myself to be aware of potential gluten-based dietary issues which may arise with the inclusion of the new whole-grain source. Such was the case with the 'Gluten-Free Millet Seed', which I recently purchased. While it may be an ancient grain from the continent of Asia, it did give me a whopping reaction to it--with bronchitis, as well as a dry cough. Never again! The rest of these bags of 'ancient grains' will go into the bird feeders to feed my chipmunks and feathered friends. The 'Organic Buckwheat Groats' is a different story entirely....This unique (to me) organic whole-grain groat (what's a groat, anyway?) is a delicious replacement food selection for my hot morning cereals which originally were oats and/or muesli. Not only did it keep me satiated and full for many hours after my initial first bowl of groats with lentils, it also did NOT create any reaction in my body, whatsoever. So, let's see now....buckwheat groats is an excellent organic whole-grain choice that's filling and 'sticks-to-your-ribs' for many hours after consumption. It's tasty, wholesome, and very good for my blood-work panels, as well. Buckwheat is my new favorite exchange choice for brown rice, etc. It will remain a necessary pantry staple for years to come. This gluten-free whole-grain selection really hits the spot for me. Win-Win!

Very good

Posted by 5086760178813766705 on Oct 04, 2013

Very good

Tastes great!

Posted by alleyappletree on Sep 25, 2013

Good price, taste's really good raw & sprinkled on a salad. I also love soaking the groats overnight, rinsing them and cooking them on the stove..then adding them to vegetable dishes.

Good purchase!

Posted by cheryltancl on Sep 20, 2013

This was a good purchase, however I wish that it was available in larger quantities.

Another great breakfast treat!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012

Hot cereal in the morning ~ or anytime, especially in winter. Cook in water with a little salt, molasses and butter. I add pecans, blueberries and bananas and coconut milk. This is my all-time favorite breakfast!

Wholesome!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Nov 10, 2012

This flour is a regular buy for me, it is dark in colour and full of goodness. Love making pancakes, bread, cakes, well almost everything. A good, reliable company to buy from.

Beautiful Product

Posted by jcdasilva on Oct 06, 2012

These are delicious and tasty groats. I soak them overnight and then add chia and almond/rice milk in the morning and fresh berries/fruit! delicious and raw nutritious breakfast! Great product!