AUD

AU$4.49

AU$4.72

Savings of: AU$0.23 (5% off)

1/4 teaspoon of alumni free baking soda, three times a day and the reflux was gone.

Posted by Reviewer2059271 on May 02, 2008

I was diagnosed as having Reflux. I had a burning pain in the pit of my chest, My doctor prescribed a pill for it. I had a lung transplant in 2004 and take a lot of medication. I believed if I could eliminate one of the pill and take something natural for the reflux, it will be better for me. Taking the soda has helped me,now the pain is going away.

baking soda

Posted by 4786176988532620480 on Dec 31, 2013

there is no information on the package that is aluminium free, just that is gluten free... :(

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2659665 on Jul 04, 2010

Very good product, I got this specifically because I wanted to avoid Aluminum which is found in most Baking Soda products.

cruelty free

Posted by Reviewer1101066 on Sep 29, 2008

I got this because this company doesn't test on animals like other baking soda companies do. Great product!

Aluminum free baking soda

Posted by Reviewer1580086 on Dec 06, 2008

I feel I am better of using an aluminum free product. Some of the bags leaked the powder. After purchasing your product, I found it was also available at my supermarket along with many of your other products one of which was rice flour that I purchased.

BOB'S RED ILL ALUMINUM FREE BAKING SODA

Posted by Reviewer2894770 on Jan 08, 2009

I have one recipe that calls aluminum free baking soda. I was given the names 10 stores in my area that sells this, except they don't. Your web site did, therefore I order from you at a very reasonable price. It was shipped and received very promptly. I would highly commend your web site, and diffentately order agin, in the future.

Switched

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

I bake occasionally. For recipes requiring baking soda, I reach for Bob's Red Mill Aluminium Free Premium Baking Soda, Gluten Free. There's less metallic and furry sensation in the taste experience. I'd look for this again.

Healthy Choice

Posted by Reviewer1171573 on Jun 13, 2011

I am very happy to find this product; I am changing my eating habits and trying to reduce harmful chemicals and metals in food. It worked great with baking and the taste is much improved.

baking soda

Posted by Reviewer1043511 on Nov 25, 2011

very good product

Baking Soda

Posted by Giordie on Nov 29, 2011

I love Bob's Red Mill products, simple packaging good quality and great price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »